Is custom maps sharing cross-platform or are we in silos?

Hello everybody,

I'm a big fan of map editor in any context and especially here it looks like while it's not "rocket science" it has a lot of potential.

So far I haven't been able to figure out will we be able to share, play, rate etc. across platform in common environment like for example in Doom & Gunscape we can. (even there isn't actual cross-platform play)

Obviously it would have huge effect on how much content there will be if it's only your platform versus all.

Replying to myself so I was kind of blind found the answer here. so maps can be shared across the platforms great job dev team!

Community Manager

@gimblefin said in Is custom maps sharing cross-platform or are we in silos?:

Replying to myself so I was kind of blind found the answer here. so maps can be shared across the platforms great job dev team!

Hello,

Having a cross-platform map pool was the plan for a long time, sadly the team has been struggling with some unexpected issues for this specific feature and we had to remove it, at least for now.

It should have been removed from the blog about the map editor and we're sorry it's been forgotten in this version. The blog has been updated to reflect this change. Sorry for the wrong info.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.