New hard crash involving upgrading

So I've been messing around with the new DLC, I recently unlocked the Duel Rig weapon Golden Twin Blades, and when equip trying to upgrade them complete crashes my Xbox One X to the point that my console turns itself off.

This only happened once, I attempted to upgrade them without having them equip and it worked like normal. Not sure if this is a glitch specific to this particular weapon, the DLC weapons or if it was just some fluke.

Update: Had this glitch occur again, this time I simply equiped the Angel of Death set after crafting and upgrading most pieces, and when going back into the workshop my game almost immediately crashed causing my console to shut down.

Update 2: Sometimes when looking at the pieces you've been collecting in your inventory the game will randomly crash.

last edited by MrFuddyDuddy
Community Manager

Hey there,

I'll pass this along for you, thank you for letting us know about the issue.

Same here. Hard crash in the gear assembly.

Same. It did it before the expansion too. NG++
Mine crashes around every hour or so causing a full shutdown of the Xbox one x. Does the same on my one S. The sure suffered numerous hard crashes before any expansions. Think you need to get your acts together and fix it!! I’ve spent a lot of money on this game

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.