No Man's Mud

@Iyagovos

Youtube Video

ok.. its all good but when are you gonna show off skidder and forwarder? everyone's pumped about those two monster

P.S. Ford LTL9000 looks great with that green color, does anyone know IRL if it has AWD and DIFF lock? ty

last edited by zamal

Looks good!!!! Now it got me exited!

Nice! Long logs with crane? Or its just medium?

(F..., switched from MR to youtube app for this 35 sec video, and when switched back to MR - xbox just turned off...hate this constant glitch! All tire tracks that i appreciate are gone now ☹ )

last edited by Stazco

These buildings are so american...it will be strange to see russian military trucks nearby ))

@stazco yea its long (6). im curious too, how will that work with crane

@stazco said in No Man's Mud:

These buildings are so american...it will be strange to see russian military trucks nearby ))

maybe they invaded US 🙂

last edited by zamal

So we will have the option to deliver each type of log independently, no additional crane is needed.
its good, i may use it in my tactic (to play with every type during map completion).

last edited by Stazco

if you look at the front axle its dosent have a diff, its probably just got diff lock, if it didnt come from factory with awd then doubt it will have it in the game

@300six so that means only 1 truck is capable of off roading in american wilds. thats sad

@zamal said in No Man's Mud:

@300six so that means only 1 truck is capable of off roading in american wilds. thats sad

It means russians are needed on usa maps...except military))

@zamal

the one truck that is 2wd with diff lock in mudrunner isnt hard to drive and haul logs

@300six you mean 6×4,like 1 star kraz? Agree.
(2wd only zil 130 & zaporozhec car)

This video is about jeeps by half.
AW brings 3 jeeps, adding to existing 3...
Maybe they will bring some new tasks and missions for them?
(Im creating numerous own rules to prolong gameplay, but none from them for jeeps...what can they do now except scouting? And if Im not using waypoints at all - i dont even need scouting at all...)

It means i will tweak the xml‘s 😉

@stazco its the c-256 and i like the b-130 as well

@300six yes, kraz 219 6×4 is good. But zil 130? No diff lock, 4×2, no trailer could be normally towed...)

@stazco said in No Man's Mud:

This video is about jeeps by half.
AW brings 3 jeeps, adding to existing 3...
Maybe they will bring some new tasks and missions for them?
(Im creating numerous own rules to prolong gameplay, but none from them for jeeps...what can they do now except scouting? And if Im not using waypoints at all - i dont even need scouting at all...)

I got it, why so many jeeps. One of the meanings of MR DLCs - to replace mods on consoles. Majority of the vehicles mods - are jeeps, it was surprise for me when i checked mods section. Beautiful, mature, stunning, but jeeps. Used mainly for crawling?

So this is the answer for my question. Hope for some usage of these jeeps except scouting and doubtful (for me) crawling, but chances are small.