Violation of the rules players: squad vs solo!

Appeal to the administration and developers of the game!
The problem is that with the release of FTW in early access in the game there were players who violate one of the main rules of the battle royale - they play on the server "solo" in the squad, against the players "solo"!
Players under nicknames:
1 - Shitty
2 - serega1986
3 - Це мерзость!
In the game you shoot at one, even if you kill - you kill his partner, as they probably play on the connection. Recall-this server for "solo" game! In FTW wants to go and play, but these players just ruin the mood, so ask them to apply the appropriate sanctions that are implied rules of the game.
I hope For your understanding and early response to this complaint!

Proofs:

Youtube Video

Youtube Video

last edited by Pajarvi
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for letting us know, we'll investigate this.

@iyagovos I sincerely hope for your help.

Georg II and HappyToa are also known teamers. I have images of them and there is another person that posted images of Georg II and another person on the STEAM forums.

@iyagovos I am calling you again and again for help. These dishonest players also continue to play.
Players under nicknames:
1 - Shitty
2 - Це мерзость!
(In this match, player serega1986 was not with them)
For example, I want to show you that playing against such players is simply meaningless, as they play on the connection. You kill one, the dead man watches me on the security camera and tells me where I am, so I can't hide. The video shows how the "player" who killed me is looking for the loot of his "skill partner". I'm not talking about the game when they play together. It's just a mess, why are these players still playing? I will continue to write on such players complaints, until their finally not banned!
Appeal to the administration and developers of the game! I hope For your understanding and early response to this complaint!

Proofs:

Youtube Video

last edited by Pajarvi

@iyagovos said in Violation of the rules players: squad vs solo!:

Thanks for letting us know, we'll investigate this.

I can see that you still have not understood this situation. And all the players are very depressed at this fact. Why are these players still playing and not banned? I have no choice but to continue to write reports on them.
Game from 14.10.2018, players under nicknames:
1 - Shitty
2 - serega1986
3 - Job for a Cowboy
Appeal to the administration and developers of the game! I urge you to help and resolve this situation, as these players prevent others from playing, breaking the basic rule of the game!

Youtube Video

Community Manager

@pajarvi I understand the situation and am endeavoring to find a solution.

@iyagovos you know perfectly well that such players are subject to only one sanction - a ban without the right to unlock. Hope on you.

My best regards 👌

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.