Episode 5 wishlist

Well, I'm probably shouting into an abyss or no one cares, but...

• Please, oh please let there be a dialogue skip button (not the 'it will move over even the lines we do not see on screen yet', those are seriously rubbish :(). I know its probably not there so we commit to our decisions and mistakes, but maybe in the New Game + kind of deal? Pretty please? I actually curious to replay this game with different decisions (after the end comes out), but some dialogues last for MORE THAN 20 MINUTES!!! And not rarely so. On the replay its a real drag. 😢 And with opportunities randomly popping up I can't just sit near and read a book or something, to wait out something I already remember vividly. Its not like everything will be, but the option is nice.
  • Really, really loved that you've committed to actually play with the new revelations. Thank you!!! So many media only allow angst, end reveal and refusal, 98% teasing, instead. My teenage self who had her heart similarly broken again and again, after spending time jumping on the spot exited, and hanging on every word in anticipation, wants to hug you. Please let there be a lengthy, stuf-filled run of it, before the wrap up. ******
    click to show
  • More ***=NSFW content***
    click to show

dynamics, in all their uniqueness. Those were so much fun! Usual and hidden.

P.S. In view of new information, I have to ask: I know the usual ending with EA, and I know you can have them leave. Is there a way to have them in later episodes? *puppy eyes' Because I love the potential for interpersonal shenanigans of any kind.

last edited by Nimeo
Community Manager

Hello, we plan an option to skip dialog in episode 5. It will apply retroactively to all episodes.

We noted the feedback at the release of episode 1, but it's a pretty demanding feature and the priority was to keep the pace 🙂

Could you create stealth gameplay style like Dishonored games for future Council games?

If so, make it avoidable? Some of us dreads those types of forced upon gameplay. Often even before it actually happens on foreboding suspense alone, abandoning the game when getting sick of the feeling. Or, hey! Make it go into protagonist having to weasel himself out if getting caught in some other ways! 😃

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.