Back and forth not working?

It only me who feels big difference between real life and MR when it comes to free stuck vehicle? I mean the first and most effective way to do it - to move back and forth, back and forth, b&f...
We use it irl with our personal cars, and we see in in youtube - before using the winch or help from other vehicle - drivers spend many attempts for b&f, and it helps in MOST cases.
In MR it usually useless, you get stuck in the back position, or dont have any inertia in forth to move a bit further.
It seems the mud is too sticky, or too fixed, not allowing to create normal track in the mud.
That do you think?

last edited by Stazco
Community Moderator - Spintires

I agree, but that is likely caused by current terrain physic. If you are stucked, your wheels are submerged into a terrain, but there are to tire-tracks, at least not a kind you know from your IRL offroading expiriences. All mud have a consistency of pudding, roughly spoken...
it probably can't be helped in current game, we can only hope for improvement in MR2...

@sodoma clear, thx, i have the same feeling.
As for new mud in MR2 - you need to be very careful not to destroy current balance, that we enjoy a lot now. But "ideal" mud is the "final target", and b&f should be there!)

last edited by Stazco

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.