Violation of the rules players: squad vs solo! #2

Appeal to the administration and developers of the game!
Unfortunately we continue to witness a depressing picture of the game in the "Squad" players vs. "Solo" (on the server "Solo")... Defeats the purpose of the game is survival of the fittest, as the result of foul play on the part of the players who flagrantly violate the rules of the game!
Players under nicknames:
1 - adaś
2 - UwagaCyjanki
Online games are not so high, and these players also spoil it. I appeal to you for help and the application of appropriate sanctions to these players. I hope for your understanding and prompt response to this complaint!

Proofs:

Youtube Video

last edited by Pajarvi

I have to confess, we played with my brother several times in this way. We have never played battle-royale before and playing in the team is very satisfying. Team playing in FTW is impossible, there are too few people who play in this way, so we decided on solo servers. We knew that it was against the rules for which we sincerely apologize. We will continue to play together but we will no longer play against the rules, each separately, according to the rules of the game and battle royale.
Once again, we apologize to those whom we kicked butts so hard;)

@uwagacyjanki I consider and will always consider you like players not having skill, I would have banned without the right to unlock, Oh and what will the administration - to solve them ☠

Yea, yea. Big mouth Pajarvi. Do you really think that playing in team makes me "not skilled" (tbh I don't give a *** what you think 😃 )? Boy, I met you solo several times and honestly - you lame af. It was a pleasure to make your dead body fly away 😃 (ragdoll in this game f***ing rules 😃 )

BTW I don't think I will be banned or even warned. There are like 25-35 active players now. I'm one of the most active. I promote this game, brought a few new players, 150h+ on steam. So take your bitchy attitude somewhere else.

@uwagacyjanki said in Violation of the rules players: squad vs solo! #2:

First he asks for forgiveness and apologizes 😁

"We knew that it was against the rules for which we sincerely apologize. We will continue to play together but we will no longer play against the rules, each separately, according to the rules of the game and battle royale.
Once again, we apologize to those whom we kicked butts so hard"

Then, why it offends a stranger, inadequate boy 😐

"It was a pleasure to make your dead body fly away (ragdoll in this game f***ing rules )
So take your bitchy attitude somewhere else"

last edited by Pajarvi

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.