DLC ideas

Dear Devs, look at Space Hulk 4th edition Mission Files DLC once more. You already have implemented Apothecary and Plasma cannon options. Just give Cyclone launcher to Termies and stop all complaints about overpowered Gens once and for all. Also there must be Point System for balanced multiplayer according to rosters.

For example:
Apothecary 3 points

SB and Powerfist 2 points
Ligthning claws 2 points
SB and Chainfist 3 points
Go further here and add Combimelta (+1 in ranged, limited range) 3 points (more cards)

Heavy flamer 6 points
Assault cannon 6 points
Plasma cannon 6 points
Go further here and replace SB with SB and Cyclone 7 points

Sergeant with SB and Sword 5 points
Sergeant with Thunderhammer and Shield 5 points
Go further here and add Sergeant with Ligthning claws 5 points (more cards)

Librarian can be permanent like base genestealer
Go further here and give him 1 more psy ability like in board game (grant 1SP for 1PP)

Point System can be applied to campaign too. Current campaign looks like a prototype, seriously.

Tyranid Maps are also welcome (4th environment set). GG

alt text

last edited by Eugene

Awesome idee.....but what about Chaos terminators

This post is deleted!

Not sure about chaos, there are 5 more chapters waiting for audience))

I fear Cyclone Missile Launchers would skewer balance; Genestealers are not overpowered.

I realise, that one might get that impression, subscribing to Steam-forums or watching tube-fails. But I think any experienced Hulker, who played Tactics for more than ten hours, would agree, that balance is fine.
In my opinion, Reaperfex & Rubble is the only current exception, but according to Steam beta branch, a change is coming: "Rubble can no longer be placed in a Marine's line of sight."
Perfect.

Regarding the shop-a-squad. I really like the idea. I'm guessing maybe you have the Deathwing expansion for Space Hulk, featuring the Terminator Force List? Good stuff.

Cyanide went another way thou, and I gotta say, I really like how it plays, and the freedom it affords. You want a Librarian and three Assault Cannons? Done!
Just keep in mind, your deck will then be stacked with Heavy Weapon Bearer cards, something that might not always work out.
The cardsystem automatically balances squadcomposition.
Sure, there is still room for improvement. And they are, Cyanide. Improving. A horde of changes/fixes were made, with more lurking 'round the corner. Hats off!

Following release-rants, all Marine-cards were given +1 to convert values. I felt that was unnescessary; I would have rather seen cardvalues stretched, from 1 to 5 Squad Action Points. With the 5-card, perhaps being an Assault card (to give us incentive to actually bring one..). And the 1-card, maybe being a Librarian card? since every squad has one...

Ah, I ramble. Onwards, Brothers. Through the destruction of our enemies do we earn our salvation!

last edited by Cloud Runner