Add some pickup trucks and take keeps out

Add some dodge ram and Ford trucks please

@clarke
oh the first one who had this wish, i guess the DEVs will implement it right next week.

alt text

What is "take keeps out"? Some pickups are coming in the American Wilds DLC, and some are available as mods.

I think he means give us some trucks, but disable "keepsies", so they disappear after you use them once.

@grubdumpling
Like what? I can't think of anything in the game that persists when it shouldn't persist.

ARE TRYING TO SAY "JEEPS"?

Yes, i believe jeeps...but no, no chance for puckups...even f150 has a jeep body...
Ups, i was wrong, f150 is the pickup...the only one, if you dont count Luaz.
I remember the days and Autoexport magazins, when ussr tried hard to sell it abroad. Its cheap and offroad, but engine has the air cooling...)

last edited by Stazco

WW2 jeep would be fun as well as other old vehicles from the 50s and older. I do not know why, but I like older ones more than new ones full of electronics 🙂

last edited by knight25

Found these Luaz pics for export, enjoy:
alt text
alt text

last edited by Stazco

Coming back to ussr export, im sure many of you regret that you didnt buy Zaporozhec that days in 80s...good offer for the good price :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_cold_sweat: 😂 🤣

alt text

alt text

last edited by Stazco

It looks like these smiling girls in snow are waiting for Luaz to free their stucked Zaz))) Look at these tiny tires)
Oh..my...i dont see the winch at Zaz front!!! There it is???))
And Both cars are better to be used in winter...since having air engine cooling)))
Update:
And Zaz engine at the rear...so in traffic and in dirt you need to stop&wait each half an hour...i remember first jams in 90s, Zaz was popular and often seen at roadside to cool.
And see Luaz specs above - they say air cooling let you save on maintenance!!!))) But now you change the coolant each 10 years or 200 000 km!!!
So the only advantage is the weight...

last edited by Stazco