Mudrunner + American Wilds truck availability

Sorry if this question is incredibly stupid; with the release of American Wilds, will the Russian trucks be available to use with American Wilds and vice versa? I.E. Can I use the D537 in an American Wilds map, and likewise use the K5 Blazer on, say Deluge?

@lelandinutah Hi, the Russian trucks will totally be available on American Wilds and vice versa.

last edited by chaton

@chaton ok, clear, thx.
And can we use SOME usa addons with russian trucks and vise versa? For example usa Flatbed with some 6×6 or 8×8 russians, and russian garage trailer and semitrailer with usa trucks.

last edited by Stazco

@stazco
What i see in the video with the Devs there where none of the "Russian" Addons to choose from.
But with some small xml tweaks (just PC Version) this should be available in no time.

Hey @Stazco,

The addons are restricted, so only American Wilds vehicles will have access to the flatbed trailer, for example.

@iyagovos clear...maybe its reasonable, however in many fleets irl most addons are universal.
Especially trailers, i hope garage trailer will be attachable to usa trucks (i use it as a living space at games objects)

@stazco said in Mudrunner + American Wilds truck availability:

Especially trailers, i hope garage trailer will be attachable to usa trucks (i use it as a living space at games objects)

No it will not.