Extreme spawnkilling and exploit abuse

Please study this video and fix these exploits.

Youtube Video

last edited by Slazenger

The ones were he is literally in there spawn happens when they run out of waves as you can see it was restricted before they respawned and when they did it wasn't anymore. Its a pain in the arse

@zucchini
Yeah, but it’s necessary to be able to kill that 1 guy that would be content to camp in spawn and try to pick off 7 waves of defenders until time runs out. I was very happy when they added this to source. Although, being able to be there as soon as the attackers spawn is a little dumb. Maybe it would be better if the restricted area was removed after a certain percentage (50%?) of the attackers were killed (final wave only of course).

@eyeofhorus said in Extreme spawnkilling and exploit abuse:

Maybe it would be better if the restricted area was removed after a certain percentage (50%?) of the attackers were killed (final wave only of course).

Seems reasonable.

The beginning reminds me of siege games where a guy would bolt for the enemy spawn and throw a lucky C4.

Also whoever made this video is honestly pure cancer lol (though I guess someone's gotta do it so they could fix it)

last edited by thehappybub

@thehappybub

@thehappybub said in Extreme spawnkilling and exploit abuse:

Also whoever made this video is honestly pure cancer lol (though I guess someone's gotta do it so they could fix it)

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to know SS is sharing some things with INS2, spawn rape by explosives were so much fun... wait wtf am I smoking lol.

@zucchini I mean the guy has some good reflexes, but its kind of concerning that the most efficient way to play this game is to hipfire underbarrel nades lol