[PS4] Some small issues

Hello Space Hulk Team,

when using the editor, I noticed a few smaller issues.

• When saving my map, the last letter of the map name is always cut and must be added again.
  • It seems that after moving an existing object I sometimes have problems getting back into placement mode (pressing X). Pressing Circle a few times seems to fix this.
  • When opening the options while testing a map, the last option is listed as "Mission editor". However the following messagebox asks if you want to "exit to main menu".

Thank you,
Daniel

Community Manager

Hey, thank you for posting this. I'll past it along to the dev team!

Thank you. It seems the naming bug is not coming from the save dialogue but rather from the map name that cannot be changed.

Please keep in mind that the on-screen keyboard is not visible in the video. The last character is not deleted (backspace) but simply gone once the keyboard opens.

Youtube Video

Concerning the user interface problem. The issue is as following:

• Create a new map.
  • Place one of the rooms.
  • Press X to move the room.
  • Press X to place it again.
  • Move the cursor away from the placed room.
  • Press X again and no new tile is placed. The X button still shows the text "Move tile".
  • Only after moving the cursor again, the X button text changes back to "Add Tile" and the button starts working again.

Placing objects is also not possible when the X button text still shows "Move tile".
Entering the preview and coming back also fixes the issue.

The issue can also reproduced as following:

• Create a new map.
  • Place one of the rooms.
  • Move the cursor onto the tile so the x button text says "Move tile".
  • Press triangle to enter object mode.
  • Press X and no object is placed. The X button still shows the text "Move tile".
  • Only after moving the cursor again, the X button text changes back to "Add Tile" and the button starts working again.
last edited by DanKolle

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.