American Wilds is a new DLC coming to Spintires: MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!
Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the K-8400 Skidder!
Spintires: MudRunner - American Wilds releases on October 23rd on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and comes to Nintendo Switch on November 27th!
A powerful working vehicle, the K-8400 Skidder is a loader that you can rely on to move not only logs, but vehicles that may get trapped in treacherous terrain.
The K-8400 has always on differential lock, as well as all-wheel drive availability.
With its powerful engine and huge wheels, the Skidder is easily able to collect logs from harsh places, and pull other vehicles through harsh terrain.
The Skidder is only able to attach a medium log trailer, and so relies on its crane or other vehicles to carry other loads to lumber mills. The K-8400 is also locked behind balance points.
- Front Blade - Allows the movement of mud in front of the vehicle
- Loader - Allows Scavenge Logs to be collected
- Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
- Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
- Utility Trailer - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points