Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-8400 Skidder!
Community Manager

0_1539620537549_Skidder1200x630.png

American Wilds is a new DLC coming to Spintires: MudRunner Fall, 2018! This large DLC will introduce brand new content to the game, including several new vehicles, two new maps and a whole new location - The United States of America!

Today, we're very excited to be talking to you about the K-8400 Skidder!

Spintires: MudRunner - American Wilds releases on October 23rd on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and comes to Nintendo Switch on November 27th!

Vehicle Description

A powerful working vehicle, the K-8400 Skidder is a loader that you can rely on to move not only logs, but vehicles that may get trapped in treacherous terrain.

Game Stats:

The K-8400 has always on differential lock, as well as all-wheel drive availability.

Strengths:

With its powerful engine and huge wheels, the Skidder is easily able to collect logs from harsh places, and pull other vehicles through harsh terrain.

Weaknesses:
The Skidder is only able to attach a medium log trailer, and so relies on its crane or other vehicles to carry other loads to lumber mills. The K-8400 is also locked behind balance points.

Attachments:

• Front Blade - Allows the movement of mud in front of the vehicle
  • Loader - Allows Scavenge Logs to be collected
  • Fuel Trailer - Contains 1800 liters of Fuel
  • Medium Log Trailer - Can carry Medium Logs
  • Utility Trailer - Contains 600 Repair Points, and 2 Garage Points
last edited by Iyagovos

oh SHIT :)))) as i predicted ❤

Really interested on what possibility come along with that vehicle 🙂

Heck ya, seems fun. I’m very curious about the front blade and how the mud will react to it. Only 1 pic though??

@stirmygnat said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-8400 Skidder!:

Heck ya, seems fun. I’m very curious about the front blade and how the mud will react to it. Only 1 pic though??

yeah hes right give us 2-3 more pics come one @Iyagovos

@zamal

We still have the k-9000 forwarder coming so one more presentation this week. Maybe they plan on having a presentation on the game modes in the new maps with more pics. With over a week to go having only one presentation doesn’t add up to the frequency they have been posting. I still think another whammy is coming but I may just be too hopeful but we will see

@stirmygnat agreed i think they will showcase challenge maps and prob pics of both sandbox maps so tahts why they sped up vehicle presentations

@zamal
Your probably right. They mention scavenger points so I’m pretty sure the new maps will be scavenger mode. I was hoping for something a lil different, not sure what I was hoping for but scavenger is still good

Yeah, a skidder! That brings a smile on my face! 🙂

This is so badass. Been looking on this forum since last year, first time posting here.

looks sick,

so can we make a road with that blade? or push those fallen trees out the way?

So nice. I see me hauling that monster with the flatbed and the Freightliner over the map.

Yeeeeeees!!!!))
Itsv4×4, or maybe 6×6? Pic is not clear)
So its upgrade to Kirovetc 700 - blade!, normal crane, utility addon.
Nice!

last edited by Stazco

@stazco i think its 4x4 but i dont mind, cause forwarder must be 6x6 or 8x8 🙂

(Unbelievable...checked for additional pics other social networks...here and in others everybody happy with skidder, but in russian VK all comments are negative, as usual there...whats wrong with them?!?..)

@stazco lol, i get frustration, this game has not been fair to us to be honest, slow development, re-releasing game and now MR 2 but what can we do? ill tell ya, try to support and maybe in future it will get better, i really have hope for this franchise that it will be super successful if it had deserved care and good DEV team.. F all those farming sims and truck sims this is THE SHIT if u ask me 😅

@zamal U're god damn right! I am hyped with this front blade. I hope it has been implemented successfully.

@alpscruiser as per attachment list, no flatbed supported so you will have to wait for some modder.

@deathcoreboy1 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-8400 Skidder!:

@alpscruiser as per attachment list, no flatbed supported so you will have to wait for some modder.

I think he means hauling the skidder on the flatbed

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.