Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!

@ewgenij84 wow, is it heavy rain on your screenshot? Does it affect terrain and roads?

As for cutting trees - it should be balanced somehow. I saw how its done in the farm sim - its good that its possible, but its soo boring to babysit with each log!
The same as with loading trees in MR: auto load in casual mode - come on, its bullshit, 3 logs in hardcore to make the pack of 20-25 - come on, its too easy and unreal, to load 20 and pack - STOP, it is soo slow and boring!!)) And if you will try to align each log in future pack - you will kill yourself after a couple of loads...
So i load 10-12 and feel ok, immersion is fine.

last edited by Stazco

@kingnightshadow the difference is that forwarders log trailer has active drive, so its 8×8.
The question is how other trailers (fuel, util) will be attached - plus to 8×8 chassis, or to 4×4 (it impossible in RL i think), or instead of integrated log trailer?
🤔

last edited by Stazco

@Stazco

Yeah its heavy Rain.... road been slippery...other mud... its awesome... with thunder and lightning....
Was just an idea

@ewgenij84 so this mod rain lead to more muddy roads? And does in become more dry after a half of sunny day?)

@stazco
The Trailers will just attached to the forwarder like on the other Trucks. The forwarder is a 8x8 chassis with a trailer hitch.

iv one question about K-9000 if u have crane all the way to the middle how would u be able to load logs on medium log trailer? reach wont be enough

last edited by zamal

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

iv one question about K-9000 if u have crane all the way to the middle how would u able to load logs on medium log trailer? reach wont be enough

detach trailer???

@Stazco

No there us no optical change... but yeah if rain stopps... its normal again...cars gettin only wet...
U never try weather mod? Its awesome

@alpscruiser said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

@stazco
The Trailers will just attached to the forwarder like on the other Trucks. The forwarder is a 8x8 chassis with a trailer hitch.

No
It has build-in trailer (small or medium, will see), and with it its 8×8.
Check our picture and youtube:

Youtube Video

alt text

last edited by Stazco

@stazco
Please show me some pictures of the forwarder that has this. A forwarder is a 6x6 or 8x8 chassis with a hydraulic drive. You can´t detach the load area for the logs.

This is a activ trailer
https://www.pfanzelt-maschinenbau.de/en/forwarding-trailers/drive-systems/

last edited by Eversman

@alpscruiser yes, whats that i'm talking about!)

@stazco
But this we will not see in MR. It´s not possible.

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

iv one question about K-9000 if u have crane all the way to the middle how would u able to load logs on medium log trailer? reach wont be enough

detach trailer???

yeah right 😂 stupid question

@stazco
But this we will not see in MR. It´s not possible.

Why? Its like K700, why not?

@stazco
You mean the forwarder is like a K700? In which way? I don´t get it sorry.

last edited by Eversman

@stazco
You mean the forwarder is like a K700? In which way? I don´t get it sorry.

he is right. it is just like k700, forwarder is just longer version with 4 wheel on front and 4 on back look at this mod
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1217348874

does it remind u of anything?

last edited by zamal

@zamal
Yes of course it´s basically the same thing.
But the forwarder will have just one purpose, loading logs. The log attachmet will not be exchangeable.

You can add different trailers but no activ trailers because it´s not possible.

@alpscruiser U can also detach loader what purpose does it serve? maybe u can extend that log attachment thats on the truck and make it medium from short? + medium log trailer witch crane and u can haul 8 points

alt text

last edited by zamal

@zamal
@Stazco

I‘m out of this discusion.

In this case the K9000 Forwarder is a machine with 8x8, fixed log bed, attachable log crane and front plow. You can attach 3 different Trailers - Thats it.