Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!

Cant understand the hype here...dlc is really nothing new....

http://imgur.com/gallery/57DKOFI

Other vehicles are already there too....
Maps looking cool...but not enough to buy it....

@ewgenij84

1: quality of those mods isnt even close to being good compared to official ones
2: with those new US assets there is gonna be lots of new cool maps made, which im planning to enjoy playing
3: supporting devs to move forward and do best job possible with MR2

no one is berating or forcing u to buy it, simply skip if u dont like it..

last edited by zamal

@ewgenij84 agree with Zamal 100%.
Plus add ALL console gamers (now its quite a lot of gamers, yes we miss mods, and we dont use any free schemes), we are hyped as no one else!))

@iyagovos
Question!
Why have front plow attachment on machines in Mudrunner. The rocks and logs that are blocking the muddy roads can't be moved/shouldn't be moved and there isn't a terraforming program/code script (dig hole in the ground, moving dirt or other objects) in the game. When i have been trying to move some rock, it only damage the machine or twist the plow or bucket on a front loader. Resulting in that the game crashes or restart the game.

last edited by dragonb1988

@dragonb1988 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

@iyagovos
Question!
Why have front plow attachment on machines in Mudrunner. The rocks and logs that are blocking the muddy roads can't be moved/shouldn't be moved and there isn't a terraforming program/code script (dig hole in the ground, moving dirt or other objects) in the game. When i have been trying to move some rock, it only damage the machine or twist the plow or bucket on a front loader. Resulting in that the game crashes or restart the game.

Unlike with mods, the blade is coded to be able to move rocks and debris, plus irl you can't easily dig a hole with those, it's purpose is to clear a path, and to lift the front end off the ground lol

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

@deathcoreboy1 same happened to me. When i first got game i didnt understand anything and left it hanging for like 2-3months after its release.. Then came across this video
Youtube Video

and this dude explained almost everything in game, what diff lock was and how everything worked basically and since then iv been fan of game.

even back in 2014 spintires i played it very casually, didnt really know what i was doing 😃

Yeah! That's Squirrel! Although his best videos are about ETS2/ATS, I love to see him playing Mudrunner/Spintires. He is my favorite video game streamer.

@kingnightshadow said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

Unlike with mods, the blade is coded to be able to move rocks and debris

i doubt that, where do you get this info from?

Rocks are actually possible to move, though they are so heavy that it's very difficult...
The biggest rock (which is not that big) weighs 1600 units (kg?), which is as much as A-469.

Fallen trees are indeed attached to the ground. If you want to detached them, you have to play with the .xml files.
With lineardamping and angulardamping settings, you can avoid to have them roll in front of the wheels of the truck. These commands simulate the "friction" of the tree on the ground.
However, there is one glitch that can be very annoying (unfortunately it's not a perfect mode), but I will not go into too much details.

last edited by minikeum

@ewgenij84 said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

Cant understand the hype here...dlc is really nothing new....

http://imgur.com/gallery/57DKOFI

Other vehicles are already there too....
Maps looking cool...but not enough to buy it....

Hey, I hear you but I also mostly agree with Zamal, though there are some mods (in general) I'd say exceed the quality of official vehicles, especially the interiors. But I do understand the hype & excitement, especially for console players who don't have access to mods. Us PC players are spoiled with mods, so to us this DLC may be worth checking out but at the same time it may not be overly exciting, at least that's how I feel. I'll probably get it once I'm done playing my current mod maps with my selected & tweaked mod vehicles. 🙂

last edited by Unster

@minikeum 8.
Yeah. Even the small rock seems to have a lot more weight than I should. And small bushes and trees is stretching like bonjicord's. Even tho front plow or loader with bucket is coded to move rock and debris.
In the game's primary coding, it not meant to do terraforming. Like make new roads, move debris and rocks, move the muddy ground or repair parts of the road.
And using the advance mode to set the plow in a locked position makes it harder to adjust when driving.
Ofcourse some mods have opportunity to use "SpintiresMod.exe" when using "Enable Manage Restriction" to control the plow when driving.

It is the same with having a mod with a mobile crane that can in reality lift from 5000kg to20.000kg ++ or truck with big crane,in the primary code itself is not meant to take for example K-700 or some other machine to lift up a truck or some other objects. It have a possibility to crash the game.

But this will meaby change with the American Wild DLC or in Mudrunner 2.

last edited by dragonb1988

@hydrowasul
@iyagovos said in Blade USAGE?:

It's mostly used for removing branches and stones on trails, but is useful for flattening mud to make it easier to pass.

@kingnightshadow AW is great, but not the blade...i didn want to be the first saying it, check neighbor topic...

@stazco oh I know. Useful if you hook it down so it lifts the front end off the ground. Harder for your wench to pull you that way

last edited by kingnightshadow

so when is the dlc going live?

@digidi You can see when the DLC is live in your region in our handy release time visual

0_1540288096968_MUD_AW_Release-time_1200x630-copie.png

Gze FrontBlade dlia expeditora blyad?? :smiling_face_with_open_mouth_closed_eyes:

last edited by zamal

@kingnightshadow
Well that's the thing. It doesn't help that the blade is coded to move rocks and debris. When rocks and debris itself isn't coded to be moved with a blade, but do damage on vehicles. And are coded to be solid with slightly mobility and have over size mass. And since the front blade can't be adjusted while driving forward, it makes it very hard to use.