Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!

@alpscruiser said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

@zamal
@Stazco

Iโ€˜m out of this discusion.

In this case the K9000 Forwarder is a machine with 8x8, fixed log bed, attachable log crane and front plow. You can attach 3 different Trailers - Thats it.

I think what's in question (which i am also curious about) is if the 8x8 machine with integrated loader and log bed can still attach a med log trailer so it becomes an 8x8 with integrated loader, log bed and additional med log trailer, and if so, can the loader still reach to fill the additional trailer that may be attached, or does it need to detach said trailer and park along side to load that trailer.

@grubdumpling It can indeed. It can attach a medium log trailer to the back of the integrated loader, which carries short logs.

@Iyagovos thank you

Did the rest of you didnโ€˜t read the First post with the description??? There is everything in execpt what the forwarder it self can load (short or medium or both) but it was answered later.

@iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the K-9000 Forwarder!:

integrated

if its integrated how can u detach it and then if u can whats the point of doing so?

Edit: ๐Ÿ˜‘

OMG... Loader is name of 3log carriage and crane together....

i thought crane and carriage was different parts and when post said "Loader - Allows Scavenge Logs to be collected" i thought it meant just Crane or am i still wrong ??

last edited by zamal

@zamal
You canโ€˜t detach it!

I know no 8 wheel forwarder where you can detach the half of the truck.
Itโ€™s like cutting the Kirovets in half

@alpscruiser i get that, but this post says different if u can attach something that means it was detached at some point

0_1539882450982_sssss.png

im really confused.... :face_with_cold_sweat:

last edited by zamal

@zamal The loader is the crane ๐Ÿ™‚

@iyagovos can u tell me why should we ever need to detach crane then? ty

last edited by zamal

I was thinking about this too, You gotta jackknife the med log cart so the crane or loader can reach. Sorta like this big dooder

Youtube Video

Or it just reaches, Iโ€™m
Sure the devs have thought this through

Well, everyone lost, incl me))
Will see next week.
Or i hope where will be second pre-release stream...why not to do i, idk.

@fabio-brasil Brooooo!!!!! that's sick!!! where did you get that??? why I never get to find this stuff? @zamal @Stazco check this shit!

@deathcoreboy1 Yes, Fabio is a real deal!
First video is good, i like to see the challenge that you dont need to rush or end in 5 min. K9000 is super cool, low 8ร—8 fuel consumption, quite fast, 7 log points, good vision from the glass cabin. Engine Sound is so serious)

Second chalenge is not my kind, i like it more turn based. But we saw flatbed in action)

Dont forget to check both aw maps playthrough, Fabio is posted in aw video topic.
If you dont afraid of spoilers with vehicles locations, and can withstand german or holland language...) I will wait till release)

last edited by Stazco

they probably got games early to advertise it with their channels. thats it

@zamal good for them and for us.
But devs should tell them how to use low gear...viewers might afraid of "useless" vehicles and game physics. They are not useless, physics is great.

@stazco Yeah, Mudrunner has a hard learning curve. It's easy for it to give a bad impression to new users who don't understand the concept and get frustrated by the game mechanics

@deathcoreboy1 same happened to me. When i first got game i didnt understand anything and left it hanging for like 2-3months after its release.. Then came across this video
Youtube Video

and this dude explained almost everything in game, what diff lock was and how everything worked basically and since then iv been fan of game.

even back in 2014 spintires i played it very casually, didnt really know what i was doing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

last edited by zamal

@zamal he did a very good job with this video.