American Wilds cost - PS4

I saw there is a Spintires Mudrunner American Wilds edition for $40.00 and was wondering if we have to buy that or if there is a cheaper DLC for people who already have the game.

Google search has not been helpful so any info is appreciated.

Community Manager

Hey there,

Yes, there will be two versions of Spintires: MudRunner - American Wilds. American Wilds Edition, which includes the base game, the Ridge and The Valley, and then American Wilds Expansion, which will cost $9.99, or your local equivalent.

@iyagovos said in American Wilds cost - PS4:

cost $9.99, or your local equivalent.

i dont quite understand meaning of that. so i live in georgia country, does that mean it will cost equivalent of $9.99 with my country currency? or what

for example $9.99 is 26.27 GEL for me so does that mean it will cost me 26.27 gel or 9.99 gel??

last edited by zamal

@zamal Should be the first way. so it will cost "around" 26.27. And I say around becouse eg. let's ssy... mudrunner. It cost around $25.00USD which should be $950.00ARS. However, the price on Steam is actually $349,90ARS.

Wow, $10 is a steal.

Thanks!

Community Manager

I can't say exactly how much it will be in your region, @zamal, but from my personal understanding, @deathcoreboy1 is correct. As I get more information, I'll update you

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.