communication and things that has to be done (again)

first of all the game is a masterpiece in my opinion i love it otherwise i wont be here writing this or reading the stuff from all the others here we are here because we like the game and we want it to becomes even better

i try to make the points clear and short wich is not as easy as you may think im not a good writer also my english is from outer space sry for that but its enough to make you understand what i want to say i think

ik there are many posts like this but i feel the need for making these posts new to keep them on top of the list cause the points i will metion have extrem high priority i will first point out these things then i come to the suggestions

1. YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE PLAYERS NOW NOT IN 3 MONTHS NOT AT THE END OF THE YEAR OR NEXT YEAR YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW YEAH IM TALKING TO YOU STREUMON STUDIO NO GOD DAMN COMMUNITY MANAGER YOU THE DEVELOPERS YOU HAVE TO TALK WITH US PLS WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW POINT FOR POINT

2. voip (ingame voice) if rarely seen a coop/multiplayer game that needed this so badly for me this is really the most importent thing communication is key in such games and you cant type while you have 5 stalkers and 2 bls infront of you things like run to the door on the right or flank them from the right or simple things like guys just go ahead i go and get the relic quickley ik you can type that but its just better you can say it these are no brainers

3. the lobby browser needs to indicate what game there is running what difficulty ff on/off what classes already taken in other words who is playing there right now and what is he/she playing the ping sometimes needs ages to show up sometimes it doesnt at all the weirdest thing about that is the higher pings are shown more quickley as the lower ones at least for me noone is willing to sit there 5 minutes waiting for a onig to show up on the other hand you want join a game where you have a ping of 300 or even more

4. the freezes or desync i dont know what it is but playing on some hosts you get freezes they can last for several seconds wich can kill you specially on no mercy ik for sure that im not the only one having this cause you can see how other players freeze while everything for you is normal that indicates for me that it has to do with the connection to the host im not sure if that could be optimized what ik is i dont have this in other p2p games and i play a lot of them ............

5. stalkers personally i have no problems with them as they are i dont like them and thats good every game need these bastards you dont like these guys you hate and want to finish of thats good but i see many newbs have problems with these guys they get onehitted by therm over and over several times if seen this my self millions of times in my 140 hours and im not sure if there should be something done or even if there could be something done about that i know for my self the best way to avoid stalker attacks is to be always in motion like a boxer may you can but an extra part i the tutorial wich shows enemy behavior and not just still standing puppets idk

6. the tutorial like i said above pls make a tutorial wich shows real combat situations with tips and tricks how you can get through this im sure the community is more them willing to provide tips and tricks for gameplay why not bring these into the game and pls make it clear for new players that they dont have to close every fucking door in the god damn universe if seen new players running away from the squad to close door several hundret meters away they said its in the tutorial you have to close all doors wich is the biggest nonsense if ever heard

at the end you can see clearly the main problem is really communication not only with ingame voip (voicechat) but still with it veteran players already could provide tips and tricks loadout suggestions easy
that would make things for newcomers more easy then i see that many newbs have problems lthings like they dont know that bombers do acid dmg for example
that you could survive stalker attacks by taking the 30% hp perks and 20% armor bonus that it is a good tactic to run to small doors when bls show up when you are alone or the squad is badly injured
that it is better to have the flamer covering the back instead of blinding the whole team up front or that you keep heals for bad situatíons and not for peeps who are panic because there ui shows a yellow armor part
many of new players dont even know that they can revive others with the chap or the tac these are things that should be shown in the tutorial not how you open close doors

TO SAY IT AGAIN VERY CLEAR THE MAIN PROBLEM I SEE IN THIS GAME IS THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION NOT ONLY INGAME ALSO BETWEEN THE DEVS AND US

im to lazy to read everything again and correct the failures you will get what i mean here every point is a no brainer easy to understand why it should be adressed

have a nice day folks

I made mine, all your words.

Sadly true words.

2 months since last update, and again silence radio...

Hope to see a new patch, because the game need it a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.