Few questions

I have a few questions, maybe the community or devs can provide some answers:

How do the graphic settings on PS4 compare to the ones on PC?

Does the game utilise the Pro version of the console? If no, is there a patch in the works?

Was the game downgraded in the patches on PS4? For example, early videos show a texture on the inside of the armor's collar but it seems missing atm.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

I also have a question..

Just bought the Enhanced Edition via steam and noticed that steam is downloading both SHD and SHD Enhanced Edition.
I would like to ask if these are different games and the Enhanced Edition is an expansion with different content or it is the same game upgraded. Do I need to have both installed and start with SHD and then proceed to Enhanced Edition or SHD is not required and I can just play Enhanced Edition?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

@uriell The Enhanced Edition is the latest version. The only version on console is the EEd. The original is the old version. Tho because I only own it on ps4 I do not know if you have to first load the original because the EE was a patch to upgrade the original so people who had old version just downloaded the patch to upgrade to EEd. Sorry Brother, a PC owner needs to help you.

@ziklitschli said in Few questions:

I have a few questions, maybe the community or devs can provide some answers:

Good luck, you´ll need

Such a disrespect toward a community is consterning... Bravo devs and publisher!

last edited by Doomandthepain

@uriell Hey there,

Sorry for taking a bit to get to your question - Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition is the same game upgraded, I would start with that. The base game is not required.

@Ziklitschli Similarly sorry for taking a bit to get back to you - there is no PS4 Pro patch for Space Hulk: Deathwing. Graphic settings on PS4 are different to those on PC, as the PC is a much more powerful machine at highest settings. The game was not downgraded in patches on PS4.