Random freezing every 20 to 30 minutes.

I am still on chapter one I have not gone to sleep at the hospital. I just did the second portion of the quest "Wrong Target" where the two Priwen guys are in the house with a note. I whent to go to the command post and before i made it across the bridge the game froze. This is the most recent freeze, i have been playing for maybe 3 hours and have had around 20 freezes and one blue screen crash.

Is there a patch in the works to fix this? I have seen this as an issue for other peope on other forum sites as well.

Focus Team

Please post your configuration for investigation:

1. Press the keys Windows and R from the keyboard to open the 'Run dialog box' and type: DXDIAG
  2. Click the button 'OK'.
  3. Post the Windows version (Operating System:), processor model (Processor:) and the amount of RAM memory (Memory:) under the tab 'System'.
  4. Click the tab 'Display'.
  5. Post the name of the graphics card (Name:) under 'Device' and the driver date (Date:) under 'Drivers'.
  6. Click the tab 'Audio' or 'Sound'.
  7. Post the name of the audio device (Name:) under 'Device' and the driver date (Date:) under 'Drivers'.
last edited by FHI HelpDesk

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.