Suggestion: Separate drivers for each trucks between American and Russian ones

Hey, I'm new here. I would like to suggest for separating American and Russian drivers for each trucks into upcoming American Wilds DLC. It will make sense that the American driver should drive American vehicles only while the Russian driver drives Russian vehicles only.

@rebellion9998
There is a new driver in the US-Trucks.

@rebellion9998

Iā€™m pretty certain when the devs switched from an American vehicle to a Russian vehicle the driver changed during their live stream

Dont know...you play mission with 2 vehicles - uaz for scout and western star for logging.
You park jeep near truck, stop jeep engine, go out, sit down into truck and....look!!! You got a beard!!!
Weirdo!!)))

I would prefer simple option in menu - russian/usa driver. Easy!

last edited by Stazco

@stazco said in Suggestion: Separate drivers for each trucks between American and Russian ones:

You park jeep near truck, stop jeep engine, go out, sit down into truck and....look!!! You got a beard!!!
Weirdo!!)))

I don't think that would be an issue. In real life these logging operations would have multiple drivers. You as the player are merely "possessing" these drivers when changing vehicles. I think it's better to keep the "American looking" driver in the American trucks, and the "Russian looking" driver in the Russian trucks.

I dont posses anyone. Im alone here, others are sick...)
Especially if you play one :white_medium_star: game, starting with only jeep, and step by step completing the mission. Whom to posses?)
And styles my only love, forester and others...you are alone, with or without the beard.
If no option to set default driver - i believe there will be restriction - russian maps - russian bob, usa maps - usa bob.

last edited by Stazco

I'd vote for russian driver on russia maps and american driver on american maps. Regardless of the vehicle.

if on PC then why not use the one you want? or maybe your own? editing and modding the driver texture is easy enough, i can even do it. šŸ¤” lol

@8up-local the texture, yes. but you'll still have the slavic driver mesh šŸ˜„

@hydrowasul quite true, i was not thinking about that part. my mistake lol.

@stazco said in Suggestion: Separate drivers for each trucks between American and Russian ones:

I dont posses anyone. Im alone here, others are sick...)
Especially if you play one :white_medium_star: game, starting with only jeep, and step by step completing the mission. Whom to posses?)

That's a nice way to think of the mission but the fact that the game lets you teleport your driver from truck to truck even across the entire map kind of takes away from that belief, so I prefer to think of each truck having a separate driver.

@unster yes...but i dont fast travel...only recall jeep several times, driven to me by free mechanic from garage))

@stazco
I see. So you impose a self-restriction. Sometimes I wish there was no fast travel in this game, but since it's there I figured long ago I might as well use it. So I think of myself as a manager of a timber transport company and I'm also every employee as needed. šŸ™‚

@unster i see myself as a manager only in career mode i really hope to see in mr2))

Issue is solved.
AW maps - usa driver on all trucks
Russian maps - usa driver on all trucks if you take at least one starting usa vehicle.
If you take only russians - welcome back, russian bob!)

Im fine with it!)