Beta Tests and Release Date

@lkhero i hear you on that. Im gonna bust their balls in the beta too.

So.. this will sound like a biting question, but with the developers working on the game, what is the Community Manager doing in communicating the status week over week? Do we even have a CM?

I actually think communication has been worse this time vs. the first time, which I didn't think was possible...

@lkhero said in Beta Tests and Release Date:

So.. this will sound like a biting question, but with the developers working on the game, what is the Community Manager doing in communicating the status week over week? Do we even have a CM?

I actually think communication has been worse this time vs. the first time, which I didn't think was possible...

It is actually mind-boggling how bad the community handling is with this company. Wonder how many sales they must lose by just pissing off potential fans.

Just watched Hex Entertainment bankrupt itself for doing the exact same thing. You'd think entertainment companies would be better at the most basic function of their company: Entertaining people.

I pre-ordered in June and I agree the communication has been poor, which is a shame as I thought the first BFGA was an excellent game.

should we download the game tomorrow with the beta option on steam ?

@tiffman said in Beta Tests and Release Date:

should we download the game tomorrow with the beta option on steam ?

It's a pre-order beta so you should already have the game in your library. You should just be able to download it.

WHEN it is actually available for download is another question, and no one has said..

Hey all,

We plan on launching the beta at 6PM tomorrow, and don't currently have plans for pre-loading.

@iyagovos said in Beta Tests and Release Date:

Hey all,

We plan on launching the beta at 6PM tomorrow, and don't currently have plans for pre-loading.

@Iyagovos 6pm CET?

@iyagovos Cool, awesome. This is 12pm EST or 9am PST for the US folks!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.