What game would you put Spintires physics in?

I know everyone has requested the physics engine being used for farm sim, but what other types of games would it work well in?

I was thinking about my favorite game of all time, Afrika on PS3. You drive around to different locations to find and photograph different wildlife.

It would be so awesome if you had to drive through dangerous terrain like a real safari.

I know it will never happen, but we can at least have fun thinking about it. What ideas do you guys have?

Forza horizon 3/4. Would make offroading more fun

Farming Simulator and Arma 3

not really another game but i would love Spintires/Mudrunner on bigger but also well designed maps in realistic nature, like Ghost Recon Wildlands or maybe even Hunter: Call of the Wild... most importantly with current age graphics

@hydrowasul said in What game would you put Spintires physics in?:

not really another game but i would love Spintires/Mudrunner on bigger but also well designed maps in realistic nature, like Ghost Recon Wildlands or maybe even Hunter: Call of the Wild... most importantly with current age graphics

coudnt agree more

@hydrowasul Wasnt there supposed to be a new huge sandbox map realeased at launch with the other 5 maps from the original spin tires?

last edited by MR_POPSICLES

GTA - Dakar - Forza Horizon - farm sim - The Crew . pretty much any open world driving game