American Wilds is available today!

@kingnightshadow Funny, I actually think it's more realistic. When you watch videos of Russian logging with big trucks like in Mudrunner, they seem to struggle more in the mud !

Which brings me to another thing I saw in these videos: most of the truck don't seem to have diff lock on the front axle. I remember in Spintires, and the first versions of Mudrunner (before the dlc the valley I think): in hardcore moe only, the front axle did not have dif lock! Which made the game more challenging and fun in my opinion. I wonder why they changed that, but I miss it...

@iyagovos So it seems as if some people are now seeing the new USA content within there editor, but after trying everything I can possibly think of (clearing cache / uninstalling and reinstall/verify) I still don't see anything new in my editor, Any ideas?

EDIT - After checking my editor more I don't even have the valley or the ridge trucks/content within my editor????

last edited by SmarOneNine

@minikeum said in American Wilds is available today!:

@kingnightshadow Funny, I actually think it's more realistic. When you watch videos of Russian logging with big trucks like in Mudrunner, they seem to struggle more in the mud !

Which brings me to another thing I saw in these videos: most of the truck don't seem to have diff lock on the front axle. I remember in Spintires, and the first versions of Mudrunner (before the dlc the valley I think): in hardcore moe only, the front axle did not have dif lock! Which made the game more challenging and fun in my opinion. I wonder why they changed that, but I miss it...

THIS IS IT!!!
Thanks!)
Now all awd trucks are like top OFF ROAD monsters, in RL few have diff locks on each axle and between axles. If Spintires hasn't front diff lock - i vote to make mr like this.

Community Manager

@smaronenine We haven't released the editor stuff for AW yet, so not sure how they could be seeing it.

Really odd about the valley/ridge content, I'm investigating.

@iyagovos so my friend finally decided he wants to buy mudrunner, my question is if steam halloween sales will affect game and DLC or full Spintires: MudRunner - American Wilds Edition? should he get it now or wait, ty.

Community Manager

@zamal Hey there,

I can't really give much information about future sales at the moment.

@netheos, Thank you all from Focus/Pavel for the new DLC. Well worth the 10 bucks. That's like 3 1/2 beers at the bar. But I played the DLC longer than it took to drink those 3 beers. lol. Really enjoyable.

I'm really liking the new Skidder and Forwarder along with the American vehicles and new Kenworth Crane and crane on the forwarder. Only wish it came with a Kenworth but I'm guessing licensing was too expensive for that to happen. I've never heard of a Chevy Bison before but it's cool that ya got another Chevy in there along with the Ford pickup. Really nice selection of vehicles.

🙂

@minikeum it is realistic, but playing on casual it shouldn't make you struggle lol I've gotten use to the trucks and gotta say, the skidder is a beast

@netheos, I'm really liking the new Kenworth crane, but am very disappointed at the same time. I noticed that it doesn't have a cdt on the little arms that come out on the crane arm.

https://i.imgur.com/vUeKySJ.png

You can see, in the image, how the crane operator uses these little arms to rest one end of the log on it to raise the log onto the truck.

While it's nice to have a different crane in-game, I can not use it as expected because there is no way to rest one end of the log on these arms like it suppose to work.

Is there any chance we can get the dev team to add a cdt to the crane so we can use the little arms to load logs, please?

Thanks

last edited by Tattoo

@Netheos
@Iyagovos

Yes, that is what i also noticed. Please fix this and also the lights on the cranes, Skidder and Forwarder.

I cant find the hummer h1 at all. Any idea on location? Xbox one

@johnnybuck39 hummer and forwarder are not spawned in maps randomly u have to choose it from the start, all other trucks are randomly generated in map

@zamal i don't like this detail... i'd use the forwarder if i found one lying around, but i don't want to have to choose it.

after installing this dlc the k-700 spawns without the loader

@Iyagovos

Does anybody now the song of the launch Trailer of AW?
Thanks

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.