American Wilds is available today!

Aaaaahaha, @Stazco that's funnier than you could ever know...

And unlike serious FRED, this RED GUY is smiling, but he will steal all your night dreams even faster, without any razors and blades:

alt text

last edited by Stazco

Good DLC overall, 7/10 i would say

Im really waiting for those assets in map editor tho...

@smaronenine
Yes i assume. Had no time yet to check when i deinstall MR+ if it’s still there.

I saw a youtube video where the signs also falling into the ground, this guys also used MR+
I really think it´s related to MR+

last edited by Alpscruiser

Nothing new in the dlc beside maps, trucks and addons?
No correction of bugs, no improvement/tweaks of physics?

There's new maps, new challenges, trucks, addons. I don't believe the assets are available (which is what I was hoping for) in the Editor.

HI all,

I'm investigating why the new assets aren't in the editor yet now.

@smaronenine said in American Wilds is available today!:

Anybody else while driving on the new maps notice the road signs are just falling into the ground or is that just me?

@alpscruiser said in American Wilds is available today!:

@smaronenine
Yes it’s also here the problem.
Do you use Mudrunner+ Mod ?

@smaronenine said in American Wilds is available today!:

@alpscruiser yes i do , the 1.7.9, is that the problem?

@alpscruiser said in American Wilds is available today!:

@smaronenine
Yes i assume. Had no time yet to check when i deinstall MR+ if it’s still there.

I saw a youtube video where the signs also falling into the ground, this guys also used MR+
I really think it´s related to MR+

I can confirm that STM 1.7.9 (which I'm using) is the cause of those signs falling through the ground. without STM they behave normal.

@shadowsincere Yes it is , Sorry for not replying i was gonna confirm that myself.

@iyagovos That would be great man , I really wanna use those new models and trucks on my current map build....please keep us updated on this. thanks

@smaronenine
What i also noted mit MR+ that the russion guy is in all trucks and the AW Maps looks dark and dull like the russian maps.
I hope we will get a fix of MR+ soon. Looks so much better when it´s colorfull.

@smaronenine As soon as I know more, I'll update you all 🙂

@alpscruiser ok well that explains a lot then , when I first got the AW DLC and played it looked like you said real dull but I didn't really notice because I thought it was normal ive used that mod for so long now but after removing the mod+ tweak it brightened the game right up and looks so much better now.

last edited by SmarOneNine

@iyagovos awesome thanks man , much rather put that new k5 on my map for scouting rather then the damn overused uaz lol

@smaronenine keep in mind that k5 is the weakest jeep in mr, uaz beat it two times.
And that is why k5 is my favorite scout! )

@smaronenine
found a solution for the dull and dark appearance. Still the topic with fallen signs and russian guy, but that´s okay for me at the moment. Waiting patiently for an update.

@stazco said in American Wilds is available today!:

keep in mind that k5 is the weakest jeep in mr, uaz beat it two times.
And that is why k5 is my favorite scout! )

B6a is a greater challenge in some ways, can make deeper water crossings, and is more useful as support for getting bigger things unstuck.

Kinda hate how weak the trucks are. Little unrealistic

@lajos-németh lol the internet has giving you a false sense of security buddy enjoy 😉

so you fellas are getting MR+ to work with the new DLC? guess i need to over my files again. i can not get it to work for me.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.