Dungeon Bowl - SPP Gain?

Since there isn't a Dungeon Bowl area, I'm hoping someone has been around long enough to remember this game. I've owned it for a few years now and since you can never find anyone to play online, I played a few games against the AI. Is there anyway to play against the AI and actually earn SPP and progress a team?

Hello @JohnnyFeyev ! Aaaaaahhh the Old Times... when people played the lovely and (more) crazy Duengeonbowl. In our community (Piel de Minotauro) we still play Dungeonbowl leagues from time to time, the problem s that these leagues are localised in our spanish community. As far as I know the Dungeonbowl game was hated and abandoned due to his differents kind of bugs, and the dev. team left die the game too.

" Is there anyway to play against the AI and actually earn SPP and progress a team?"

Seems no, sorry.

Thanks. It's a fun game if you remember playing BB back when it was a beer and pretzel game and actually meant to be fun before everyone thought all teams should be balanced and the better coach should win 100% of the time. Too bad there doesn't seem to be any way to play the dead game with any sort of advancement.

Can't help with your question, but expect this thread to be locked or deleted, as this is a Focus forum, and Dungeonbowl was a Cyanide-only product and nothing to do with Focus (they've deleted other threads on this game).

@darkson It is not necessary to be so rude. As a fan of Blood Bowl 1, Dungeonbowl and Blood Bowl 2 is always a pleasure read comments about those games. if this is not the correct section for this post maybe some admin could move it inside the off-topic box for example but, lock or delete is not necessary.

On the other hand, could be interesting create a create an initiative to revive the old Dungeonbowl!

Blood Bowl tactics (google it) has run dungeonbowl competitions using the Cyanide game within the last year. You might check them out.

@azorast said in Dungeon Bowl - SPP Gain?:

@darkson It is not necessary to be so rude. As a fan of Blood Bowl 1, Dungeonbowl and Blood Bowl 2 is always a pleasure read comments about those games. if this is not the correct section for this post maybe some admin could move it inside the off-topic box for example but, lock or delete is not necessary.

He's not being rude at all, he's pointing out that these forums are run by Focus Home Interactive for products they are distributors of. Not only is DungeonBowl not a FHI product, it's actually a topic that represents a bit of a business conflict, as it was created by the same company that made Blood Bowl and Blood Bowl 2, but which that company (Cyanide) attempted to self-distribute to see if they could pull it off without sharing profits with a distributor.

So, DungeonBowl represents a bit of a sore spot in the relationship between FHI and Cyanide, and in the past FHI has deleted any discussion of that product. To that end, it is unlikely they'll be welcoming of it now.

He puts RTFM in his sig to ensure that he will sound rude even when he is not feeling particularly grumpy.

You should try it Mike. 😉

@koadah said in Dungeon Bowl - SPP Gain?:

He puts RTFM in his sig to ensure that he will sound rude even when he is not feeling particularly grumpy.

Oh, I'm not saying Darkson is never rude... I'm saying that in this case he isn't being that, he's stating facts that the poster is unlikely to be aware of since it's pretty obscure history about the game. Dismissing those facts as simple rudeness is a bad idea, and it's insulting someone who did nothing to earn the accusation.

@koadah said in Dungeon Bowl - SPP Gain?:

You should try it Mike. 😉

Coming up with a sig that makes me seem rude even when I'm not trying to be? I'm incredibly charming - it just takes people a while to see it 😉

@Azorast - can you show me the rudeness in my post?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.