Games repeated on pc in eternal league

Re: Games played but not saved in Eternal League

Hi, Exactly like the post above. Waste of time. Lost ssp lost time no coin. Have played same team twice and the third is lined up for them again. Earnt ssp for first game but not second. Needs a fix urgently as it's unplayable like this.

Same issue here. My team won't advance to the next match and no progress is being saved. Essentially bricking that team.

I have tried everything from conceding the match and quitting the competition yet no change and still continues to not save any progress.

Hello, I have exactly the same problem

Me 4. I've played the same team now 3 times. Third round of of the blood bowl qualifiers against Chaos Dwarves. It doesn't save anything, no stats, no ssp, no injuries.

Community Manager

Hello,

Could you try to delete all your replays and test again please?

I have the same issue. I've tried multiple things and nothing works. Effectively the league is broken.

I deleted all of the replays, same thing.

I made a new team and played a game ... same thing.

Basically my eternity league isn't working, which is why I bought the expansion. Guess its time to put in for a refund.

@Netheos Worth noting this has expanded to include other leagues besides Eternal League. In Eternal League I play the games and get spp points etc, and at the end no post match screen, it counts the game as a friendly (says Friendly in the top left of the screen) and the league is stalled at that point, can't progress past the team you are playing, (and sometimes the losses/injuries deaths ARE recorded). I switched and started playing in the Old World League in Solo mode, and it was fine for several games, then something similar (but not exactly the same) started happening. Play the game, and it is counted as a friendly match, but weirdly, when playing Solo Old World League, it does register the match in the league record, and the team is credited with a win in the tournament, but the match money, experience points, spp, etc are not counted (again, deaths and injuries were counted). Again, this was not happening in the first several games, but just started up in Solo league as well. Really means I can't use the game any more as I don't have time to play full matches with people on-line. Its a shame.

last edited by mbb9g

Guillaume De Cesare got me straightened out. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.