Yes another post about console mods and the progress on it

So obviously American Wilds just released and I’m enjoying the 4x4 trucks. Just to go around and trail ride is fun to do when you either completed the map or you just wanna do something else. Now back in February, it seems that “console mods” were being looked into more thourughly and i was a bit glad to hear so. I bought a Pc after I got this game on console and I don’t have another $30/$40 laying around to buy it on my Pc, plus Mudrunner 2 was announced for 2019 so I figured I’d wait. Now either Console mods are gonna be released on mudrunner 2 to give the console players a reason to buy the game all over again, or it’ll be released for this version. Now from a business stand point, they know that selling the second one with the game being improved, I’m sure more cooler content, and if they brought in console mods then that would be a seller and they’d wait for the second version of the game to do so. But can we get a little info like something say “ yes the team has been looking into console mods farther since February”

There continue to be no plans to bring mods to the console versions of Spintires: MudRunner.

Aww my biggest hope is gone! 😢😢😢

At least it's an honest response.Respect for that 😉

@iyagovos said in Yes another post about console mods and the progress on it:

There continue to be no plans to bring mods to the console versions of Spintires: MudRunner.

i love him ❤