Future Plans

After unsuccessfully searching google, steam, and the subreddit for the answer to this question, I ask it here. Does Focus plan to have future dlc, free or paid, beyond American Wilds? No, I'm not trying to ask what kind of future content is coming, just literally if there is anything else in the works, period, whether it be dlc or more features/fixes/tweaks. I'd even dare to ask how long Focus plans to actively support this game with updates, although I'm 99% sure I'd not get an answer.

It was said a hundred times.... so far no more DLC is planned. Bugfixing yes, new content no. No Consolemods no mirrors, no tracked vehicles.

They are working in MR 2, more info next year.

@dondumpster said in Future Plans:

It was said a hundred times.... so far no more DLC is planned. Bugfixing yes, new content no. No Consolemods no mirrors, no tracked vehicles.

They are working in MR 2, more info next year.

Bugfixing ? Well sometimes you can wonder about that too since the patch note is really short when it could be even more populated with litlle fix and more annoying ones are still pending too.
Also i really hope there will be some clarification done about the support given to that game and the upcoming project in a more detailed way,Mr2 lifetime for example will it be a base build to expand upon on four years or more timespan or just quick shiping cycle with minimal support, wich is really active for some franchise.