Feature request: Chamber check

For ease of use this doesn't have to be separate from the ammo check function. A small slightly brighter grey line at the top of the mag ammo indicator can be used to indicate that a round is chambered. We can have a separate check, idc really but for simplicity's sake the previous suggestion I think is best.

Cant count how many times I was SURE I finished reloading to hear a click when I needed the weapon to fire... in a row. So this small UI should add a QOL improvement for very little change and presumably effort. Thanks

This sorta exists, when the weapon is empty the magazine indicator is red.

Your experience is likely because there is a server sync bug right now that will cause the reload animation on your side to complete without telling the sever your gun has been reloaded.

It could be a animation dsync for sure. In my case I had to start the animation over from the start. While in reality All I would have to do is rack a round. Not sure if the current indicator solves this problem but more just shows that there currently is one. There could be a full mag but no round the chamber but the UI will show all empty and restart the animation. Hopefully this gets more ironed out with the upcoming patch.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.