Re: ideas for future updates
This will be my last post about this, I am not calling it a problem don't get me wrong I love the game and have been waiting for a game like spintires mudrunner for quite some time but wht not make lift kits and bigger tires like super swamper and bf goodrich km2 for the scout vehicles so as they can traverse the mud and terrain easier. Again this is a very well thought out game but just little things like this would be nice for consoles or maybe I am just jumping the gun and it's already in the works for the next dlc. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed and hope cause i'm aware it takes alot of time and work and people like me appreciate the game very much. Thank You for your time and I started out with ps1 and now have ps4 this is the game I have talked to my wife that the consoles need. Hands down the best game I have ever played and can't wait for future dlc's or games. Again thank you for what you have made for us. I hope this gets read by someone involved in the game Because alot has happened to me in my life I Am only 41 and no longer able to work and this game is one of the things that still brings me joy. Thank's again for the game you made if someday it could be as good on ps4 as it is on pc that would be great . Thanks again Boggin350