ZalManTM I cannot access your chat messege

Like the title say's, I am not able to access the message you sent me. I have been trying ever since you sent it, but this forum won't let me access it. I wasn't ignoring you. I just can't access it, so I have no idea what it sais.

Hmm, here is my discord and email (dis- ZalMan#8516 , EM- or.salman1234@gmail.com)

What was the message? I don't do Discord. Not sure why I need to email you?

@kwpops said in ZalManTM I cannot access your chat messege:

You wanted to send me the message lol since you cant do it here so i gave you another options

Also i won in your contest 2 days ago and still you didnt gave me the game

You didn't win anything. The contest ends in an hour, not 2 days ago and I decide who won. No one tells me they won. Doesn't work like that bud. I just saw your "story?", that's not a story man. Also, it CLEARLY states that the contest is for people in NA, not in Israel.

"posted in FTW - General Discussion ‎16‎ ‎Oct‎ ‎2018‎ ‎21‎:‎36 • read more
Hi, Hmm i dont know it its the right place but..
I wonder if any one here can drop me a copy of the game.. i cant really afford myself to buy a game in thees days since i dont have a work
because i am service at IDF (google it)
now 3 months before i done my service i have a little bit time for myself
if you need more info about me and why i should get the game please contact with me
Thanks in advance"

last edited by KWpops

You didn't win anything. The contest ends in an hour, not 2 days ago and I decide who won. No one tells me they won. Doesn't work like that bud. I just saw your "story?", that's not a story man. Also, it CLEARLY states that the contest is for people in NA, not in Israel.

"posted in FTW - General Discussion ‎16‎ ‎Oct‎ ‎2018‎ ‎21‎:‎36 • read more
Hi, Hmm i dont know it its the right place but..
I wonder if any one here can drop me a copy of the game.. i cant really afford myself to buy a game in thees days since i dont have a work
because i am service at IDF (google it)
now 3 months before i done my service i have a little bit time for myself
if you need more info about me and why i should get the game please contact with me
Thanks in advance"

So... i dont understand
Why you open this thread, Why you so trying to message me

Read the first post. Obviously, it was because you sent me a private chat messege, that I could not access, to see what it said.

Read the first post. Obviously, it was because you sent me a private chat messege, that I could not access, to see what it said.

No its not "Obviously"
it was at Oct 16th when i tried to participate
You could just tell me that i am not standing the requirement instead of let me wait for no reason

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.