Anywhere to report abusive players?

Just played a guy who kind of flipped out and started posting abusive stuff. Is there anyway to report this kind of activity?

Thanks

Community Manager

Yes. Send me a private message on this forum with a screenshot, names of the team and coaches involved, as well as league and competition. Thanks!

If it was in the Champion Ladder of the Cabalvision Official Cup, you can also contact one of the community admins. Depending on your platform, you'll find the list here for PC, here for PS4 and here for Xbox One.

Hey Netheos has this changed? I was under the impression that the community admins for CCL "didn't have the tools" and therefore didn't want to address these issues. Was that not why this was added to the CCL rules "If you encounter what you judge to be bad behaviour in the chat, you can contact Netheos directly on this forum by private message. Please send a description of the issue and any screenshots (F12) or files which might help to understand the case. It doesn't necessarily mean that we'll act against the coach you reported, but we'll look into the issue." Thanks.

Community Manager

@calabim696 said in Anywhere to report abusive players?:

Hey Netheos has this changed? I was under the impression that the community admins for CCL "didn't have the tools" and therefore didn't want to address these issues. Was that not why this was added to the CCL rules "If you encounter what you judge to be bad behaviour in the chat, you can contact Netheos directly on this forum by private message. Please send a description of the issue and any screenshots (F12) or files which might help to understand the case. It doesn't necessarily mean that we'll act against the coach you reported, but we'll look into the issue." Thanks.

They now have the tools to contact and ban coaches if necessary. And if the case is too complicated or touchy, they will simply send it to me.

Awesome. Glad they have been given these tools. Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.