Good Maps?

Hi all.

I was wondering if y'all have any maps that are good trailing / rock crawling maps that are a little more complex than most of the elementary maps.

Thanks.

IMO:

Goat Trails
Detour by SmarOneNine (there is two named the same)
Flatrock
Martinez Canyon
Mt Misery if you have a rock bouncer.

@digital-x said in Good Maps?:

IMO:

Goat Trails
Detour by SmarOneNine (there is two named the same)
Flatrock
Martinez Canyon
Mt Misery if you have a rock bouncer.

thanks man!

Welcome, Mt Misery is a real beast.

Another just gnarly map for trails is West Virginia for Jakarta. This is the best super dense crazy/rocky trail maps I have been on so far.

It would be great to get these on console🤔

@jayson said in Good Maps?:

It would be great to get these on console🤔

IF YOU WANT DANG MODS GET A PC!!

Modders are not going to do more work (for free!) just for you to get mods on your xbox.

last edited by RiskyWisky

@riskywisky im 15 I can't just pull a gaming PC out my ass like everyone else

If from the beginning Devs clearly said that there will be no mods for console version, it would not be a problem, because as you know, console games almost never support mods. However, Devs for a long time claimed that they are looking for some ways to add mods to consoles (along with promises of working tracks, mirrors and so on) and many console players probably bought MR with the hope of mods support in the future.

@knight25 fallout 4 farming simulator had mods and Xbox 360 u could get mods for any game
U wanted

@riskywisky im 15 I can't just pull a gaming PC out my ass like everyone else

Guess what im 12 and ive been whiping out mods like crazy

@knight25 fallout 4 farming simulator had mods and Xbox 360 u could get mods for any game
U wanted

mudrunner's code is vastly setup different than farming sim so stop comparing the 2