Will this become a cosmetic option that can become customizable? it could be awesome.

So when you're playing co op and pickup an enemy weapon and they have a holosight, they have a tan textured holosight, which used to be on some weapons by default when the player selected a holo optic. So i was wondering if this will become a cosmetic thing you could change, so you could switch them out and the devs could even add more options later down the line, like a OD green variant or camo ones etc.

E.g: swapping them like this:
0_1541433784675_20181105144545_1.jpg

0_1541433796699_20181105160138_1.jpg

I also think it would be good, if you could customise your class loudouts without being in a game so you can create new ones and save them and I remember seeing a potential hint at this when on the appearance tab there used to be another tab that said loudouts that looked like this:
0_1541433991719_Capture.PNG

but that just said coming soon and the tab for it has sinced been removed, so I'm not sure if it will return?

Please also add the option to delete existing loudouts - Idk how this isn't a thing yet!

last edited by SpartanViperz

@spartanviperz I'd be interested in this, personally. Weapon skins or skins for attachments would be pretty cool; just nothing too overboard.

Also, I was wondering where that Loadout tab went lol.

It will be modded. Don't forget mods, people. Just look how prolific the modding community is for Ins2. I'm pretty sure plenty of customisation options will be available through modding.

It will be modded. Don't forget mods, people. Just look how prolific the modding community is for Ins2. I'm pretty sure plenty of customisation options will be available through modding.

this is true....obviously? I'm almost sure it will be modded. but it doesn't have to be and I think it would be cooler if it wasn't tbh, like if you could have certain skins for the current credit system or for doing special things? just like in day of infamy if you get a certain amount of kills with a bolt action rifle you get a cloth wrapped one etc. they're so many possibilities they could do without going too overboard though ofc.