400mb of something new
  • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he says

• No patchnotes or anything. Wonder what it is.

• The Tau nerf patch!!!!11oneoneone

• @Netheos said in 400mb of something new:

Skull for the Skull Throne!

nice!
    is it a permanent addition or will it be removed after?
    will khorne ever be turned into a viable favor?

• cool, will be looking for the championship to end so i can put all the graphix back to max and enjoy your awesome work

• @Netheos Are there any fixes? Campaign AI, other stuff..

• Thanks for the creepy skull devs :3 Me likey!

• @Netheos Are there any fixes? Campaign AI, other stuff..

Nope, campaign ships still have 0 engagement range. Rocks are cool, but i expected some bugfixes.

• @Mirolog

Fighters still stack one upon another above the ship's bow, so I imagine they didn't think bugfixes are more important than adding some 400MB skull rock.

• I've got my fingers crossed that this current competition is to get metrics to show them what needs looking at in terms of balance cough TAU cough.

• @Bosie said in 400mb of something new:

I've got my fingers crossed that this current competition is to get metrics to show them what needs looking at in terms of balance cough TAU cough.

I just hope that will do more patchs and make a lot of changers for each race to let diffent styles of play

• @Ahriman said in 400mb of something new:

@Mirolog

Fighters still stack one upon another above the ship's bow, so I imagine they didn't think bugfixes are more important than adding some 400MB skull rock.

Why fix bugs when you can create a meme about 400mb rock xD

• add a great sandbox campaign or a BFG:A 2 with a great sandbox campaign in it .

It's all this game miss MP is always a bad choice (R.I.P DOW III exemple).

The Warhammer community play SP in mass (TW:W exemple).

• @Totor-Deb said in 400mb of something new:

add a great sandbox campaign or a BFG:A 2 with a great sandbox campaign in it .

It's all this game miss MP is always a bad choice (R.I.P DOW III exemple).

The Warhammer community play SP in mass (TW:W exemple).

I agree fully here. Betting on multiplayer is a huge gamble. Singleplayer might not make as much, but it tends to be consistent.

Views
  • Looks like your connection to 400mb of something new was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.