400mb of something new

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what he says

No patchnotes or anything. Wonder what it is.

The Tau nerf patch!!!!11oneoneone

@Netheos said in 400mb of something new:

Skull for the Skull Throne!

nice!
is it a permanent addition or will it be removed after?
will khorne ever be turned into a viable favor?

cool, will be looking for the championship to end so i can put all the graphix back to max and enjoy your awesome work

@Netheos Are there any fixes? Campaign AI, other stuff..

Thanks for the creepy skull devs :3 Me likey!

@Netheos Are there any fixes? Campaign AI, other stuff..

Nope, campaign ships still have 0 engagement range. Rocks are cool, but i expected some bugfixes.

@Mirolog

Fighters still stack one upon another above the ship's bow, so I imagine they didn't think bugfixes are more important than adding some 400MB skull rock.

I've got my fingers crossed that this current competition is to get metrics to show them what needs looking at in terms of balance cough TAU cough.

@Bosie said in 400mb of something new:

I've got my fingers crossed that this current competition is to get metrics to show them what needs looking at in terms of balance cough TAU cough.

I just hope that will do more patchs and make a lot of changers for each race to let diffent styles of play

@Ahriman said in 400mb of something new:

@Mirolog

Fighters still stack one upon another above the ship's bow, so I imagine they didn't think bugfixes are more important than adding some 400MB skull rock.

Why fix bugs when you can create a meme about 400mb rock xD

add a great sandbox campaign or a BFG:A 2 with a great sandbox campaign in it .

It's all this game miss MP is always a bad choice (R.I.P DOW III exemple).

The Warhammer community play SP in mass (TW:W exemple).

@Totor-Deb said in 400mb of something new:

add a great sandbox campaign or a BFG:A 2 with a great sandbox campaign in it .

It's all this game miss MP is always a bad choice (R.I.P DOW III exemple).

The Warhammer community play SP in mass (TW:W exemple).

I agree fully here. Betting on multiplayer is a huge gamble. Singleplayer might not make as much, but it tends to be consistent.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.