There is hope

So, Battlefleet Gothic Armada 2 has been revealed. Wot?

So, there's hope folks for Space Hulk, folks.

It means nothing. Those 2 games are developed by two different, independent developers and they are linked to Focus Home Interactive by business but not to each other in any way.

Their starting to develop another 40k game isn't very reassuring at all. They already barely finished this one, then spent a year lying to their customer base and missed the projected release for EE, not only irritating their PC fans but once again robbing their console fanbase of any chance to play. Between their announcement of Battlefleet 2 and necromunda i have no faith that they'll treat their customers any better, assuming they haven't forgotten about deathwing completely

last edited by jb0809
Community Manager

@jb0809 said in There is hope:

Their starting to develop another 40k game isn't very reassuring at all. They already barely finished this one, then spent a year lying to their customer base and missed the projected release for EE, not only irritating their PC fans but once again robbing their console fanbase of any chance to play. Between their announcement of Battlefleet 2 and necromunda i have no faith that they'll treat their customers any better, assuming they haven't forgotten about deathwing completely

Hi, Space Hulk: Deathwing Enhanced Edition is still coming (free on PC and new game on PS4 and Xbox One), we'll release announcements about it as soon as we can, but it's still planned.

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 is being developed by Tindalos Interactive, who made the first Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, and Necromunda: Underhive Wars is developed by Rogue Factor, who made Mordheim: City of the Damned. Each studio has its own game and planning and a news about one of them doesn't affect the others.

last edited by Netheos

@netheos

Whole heartedly appreciate the update Netheos, glad to know the game hasn't been abandoned as I'm still very much looking forward to grabbing Deathwing on the PS4, as are good few other people I know.

People are just looking to be set at ease with news that's a bit more concrete, specifically a release date especially considering the delay and lack of updates since but we also appreciate that your hands are tied and you're limited in terms of what you can say.

If anything, all the fuss just shows that the fan base is still alive and dedicated to what could arguably be named one of 40Ks best video game titles.

last edited by Link000

@Netheos Thanks for the update, the additional information is reassuring.

Hopefully we can get some more concrete information soon

Well, at least the console version is still confirmed.

No one but the ignorant have never claimed this game or it's platforms are cancelled in any way.
The ignorant also keep a lot of noise during waiting time for the actual release since waiting and snowflakes are counter reagents this causes exothermic verbal reaction.
The ignorant have very hard time identifying the difference between developer and a publisher and then the 3rd most obscure thing called the funding what is behind all Warhammer franchise.

Publishers do media, sales and that sort of thing. Not really coders needed that much.
Developer developes code to function as a gamy thing. Uses computer. Caffeine by the barrel. Short lifespan. Looks like a tyrannid near end of service.

The ignorant are loudest.
Check your sources.
Media reading skills.
Check the background of the source by additional searches.
Trust what the company says (Trigger point A)

Don't be naive (Trigger point 😎

-Astaroth
"Lions do not listen to the lamentations of the lambs"

dude, have some respect for others' opinions
People are allowed to be frustrated and voice those frustrations, regardless of how you feel about it
if everyone Isn't fully up to speed, this forum exists for the sharing of information
running around calling people snowflakes is just rude

last edited by jb0809

That is a good day, we have 2 great news! Space hulk Deathwing EE released soon and a new BFG! I have no doubt about the quality of SHDW EE (the game is aldready amazing in his current state), but i didnt liked BFG 1 that much whereas i was totay seduced by the concept: huge spaceships battles in w40k ! I've bought the game but unfortunatly didnt played a lot because i didnt liked realisation. Was expecting a game closer than Dreadnought or something like that. I need to see my spaceship bigger than a small toy representation. I really hope that realisation will be really different from BFG 1 and if it is, i will buy for sure!

last edited by AstartesUltra

@netheos
Give us real infos or let it be...
Btw: after over a month you really owe us serious informations!

One new "soon" to add to the many private ones and the issue is solved? Not for me, maybe some explanation for this radio silence, ignoring community and customers and holding to this shared to well after the declared time?

@netheos said in There is hope:

Hi, Space Hulk: Deathwing Enhanced Edition is still coming (free on PC and new game on PS4 and Xbox One), we'll release announcements about it as soon as we can, but it's still planned.

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 is being developed by Tindalos Interactive, who made the first Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, and Necromunda: Underhive Wars is developed by Rogue Factor, who made Mordheim: City of the Damned. Each studio has its own game and planning and a news about one of them doesn't affect the others.

Free? we paid for this game more than one year ago.

You still donÂŽt finished, EE is not free, is the game finished!!!!!

After that, if you want you can sell DLC and then people will buy or not (of course neither me and my friends not)

@astaroth said in There is hope:

No one but the ignorant have never claimed this game or it's platforms are cancelled in any way.
The ignorant also keep a lot of noise during waiting time for the actual release since waiting and snowflakes are counter reagents this causes exothermic verbal reaction.
The ignorant have very hard time identifying the difference between developer and a publisher and then the 3rd most obscure thing called the funding what is behind all Warhammer franchise.

Publishers do media, sales and that sort of thing. Not really coders needed that much.
Developer developes code to function as a gamy thing. Uses computer. Caffeine by the barrel. Short lifespan. Looks like a tyrannid near end of service.

The ignorant are loudest.
Check your sources.
Media reading skills.
Check the background of the source by additional searches.
Trust what the company says (Trigger point A)

Don't be naive (Trigger point 😎

-Astaroth
"Lions do not listen to the lamentations of the lambs"

DonÂŽt forget the FANBOY. The Fanboy is that guy who happens what happens to the game, even in the worst scenario like delays of more than one year, will always defend Devs.

Did somebody say something?

I cannot hear.

-Astaroth the Unforgiver

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.