Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the E-7429!

I think it would be in the third week of February, since there are two vehicles to be displayed in the presentation, the second this Friday and the next Friday the last, so it would be the third week of February, I'm not sure, only speculation

@fabio-brasil good point although this thread was originally posted on a Wednesday.

We do plan to have each vehicle presentation on Fridays, that's correct 🙂

@iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the E-7429!:

We do plan to have each vehicle presentation on Fridays, that's correct 🙂

Мы так релиза DLC не дождемся)))

@mr-t You're correct, it should say 4 parts for the garage semi-trailer. I've fixed that now.

@iyagovos are u also going to showcase map and its glory or just trucks?

@zamal said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the E-7429!:

@iyagovos are u also going to showcase map and its glory or just trucks?

Yes, something about the new map would be great. Can not wait for the new truck today.

@mr-t
I think my point has been proven 🙂
@iyagovos said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing The C-6317:

The C-6317 is one of the few vehicles able to launch the new "Medium Log Trailer", and able to carry 7 load points at once.

@dmitriygds said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the E-7429!:

"We do not wait for the release of DLC)))"

google translate не лучший LOL
google translate is not the best lol

почему ты не ждешь? что вы имеете в виду?
why do not you wait? what do you mean?

@8up-local said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the E-7429!:

@dmitriygds said in Vehicle Presentation - Introducing the E-7429!:

"We do not wait for the release of DLC)))"

google translate не лучший LOL
google translate is not the best lol

почему ты не ждешь? что вы имеете в виду?
why do not you wait? what do you mean?

Means a long wait for the updates )))

@dmitriygds thanks. google translate does ok most times, but not always.
Благодарю. google translate работает нормально, но не всегда.

so i was reading through the post and i see 14000 fuel capacity?? is this serious or just mistake i think max capacity currently is 3200 and its huge orange trailer how can this carry 14000? should it say 1400?

and also "Repair Kit - Carries 200 Repair Points" whats the point of having this when we have 120 spare wheel? i think same mistake here it should say 2000 instead of 200 or maybe 1200?

so confused...

last edited by zamal

Why does ot sounds like it has better add-ons than the e7310? Or will the e7310 will have/already has all these add-ons?

Maybe "repair kit" is another version of "spare Wheel", compatible with different addons...
OR
It has something to do with this (shortened):
@pavel said in Happy New Year!:

...But there is a lot of room for improvement too - one of the main ideas is making the truck to be an interconnected combination of parts, unlike a static mesh it is now!

In ST, there was some time period, where cranes as addons existed, but log kiosk not yet -> no actual use for those cranes. This might be similar...

I have a huge ? I bought the g29 last night and have been reading that this game hurts the wheel cuz it is not using force feed back its just force centering. Is this true I paid a lot for that wheel and I don't wanna hurt it. The game is way real with it.and I also seem to burn more fuel using a wheel and shifter then I do with controller just curious if anybody can help me out that would be awesome. Great game btw.

I saw some videos on YT but until now i can´t see any hidden talend of the E-7429. Also the flatbed trailer is loaded fix with the container. So no possibility to haul trucks on it. 😕

So... we get a new trailer for the big e class trucks in the next update too :3?

I completed the Valley map today, and used the new vehicles including the E-7429. It states above that it has hidden talents. I played the map for 3 hours and used the E-7429 often and didn't find anything "special" about it. Sure it goes great, but it's hidden talents must be well hidden. Has anybody figured out what the "hidden talents" may be? I was expecting a crane, but there aren't many add-ons at all for it.

last edited by moparrtman6970

@moparrtman6970 i think its just that it can haul 8 points of log load at time and finish objective in 1 turn well its sad :(( but think thats truth

also u can do 8point load with e-7310 now and finish deluge in matter of seconds

last edited by zamal

The trucks are cool, but it's too bad you can not carry other vehicles on the E-7429, what a shame.😟

The hidden talent could be a crane, perhaps in a future upgrade

last edited by fabio brasil