Pitiful rewards and way too accurate AI.

First Issue I've had, I'll exit a near 60 minute game and get given pitiful rewards for it, as low as 200+ for a time played bonus.
The hell is going on there, I'd be 4 levels higher by now with all my bugged games if they gave me the right amount of xp (level 22 currently)
My usual rewards for that length of game are 3 to 4 THOUSAND XP. not 3 to 4 hundred.

Second issue I have is the terminator AI.
I'll shoot a dude in the head and his aim will snap to mine, instantly taking it off.

Playing earlier I took two shots at an AI who was roughly 75 meters away, the first missed but the second hit him in the side.
once this hit lands, I see him in a single frame, snap to face me, then I'm dead. I had not a single chance to take another shot.

This is a completely unfair way to die and makes it feel extremely cheap. It saps the fun because you'll get the first shot off, or one will come around a corner, and before you can even click fire you'll be dead. I had a game there where it was nothing but instant snap head shots, I can't even play when it's like that because of the speeds I'm unable to even react to.

last edited by Nilla

NOT TO MENTION, NPC's often seem to shoot through themselves, getting kills on me when they're facing the opposite direction :v