Official Complaint of the day,.. Anarchy

SO I just played a game in Anarchy against coach Mysterepan. It turns out he bought a wizard and was already 470tv above me . So I was actually 620 tv down. You cant buy star players as a mixed race. When I look at his teams, they didn't originate in Anarchy. he had played that team 29 games to my 7. We need to create a Mixed race league like Champs to keep the playing field semi-fair and competitive. I understand that Anarchy is a free-for-all kind of league like Open. But you should not be allowed to import 2000+ TV teams into Anarchy from open or champs and expect people to have fun playing against them.
The only fair thing is to have a Mixed Champs League that starts at 1000tv and resets like champs does.

Please fix this problem, it is making me lose interest in the game when I constantly have to play unfair matchups.

If I'm not mistaken, you can create a team of any TV value in this League, can't you? I fail to see your point in such case.

No but you can apparently take a team from Champs or Open and add them. We need a "Fun" place to play Mixed races thats semi fair.

@alttarego said in Official Complaint of the day,.. Anarchy:

You cant buy star players as a mixed race.

Why not? Is that a bug?

Community Manager

@ugh said in Official Complaint of the day,.. Anarchy:

@alttarego said in Official Complaint of the day,.. Anarchy:

You cant buy star players as a mixed race.

Why not? Is that a bug?

It's intended.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.