Some of the initial issues I've found with the game since the last update:
- Performance is still subpar
- 3D model of all AR15 type 35 round mags is too long, reflects a real life 40 or 50 round mag
- Weapon muzzle devices look silly & unrealistic (esp. the muzzle brakes), being way too large and not scaled with the barrel
- ADS time should be based solely on weapon weight, not on person weight (i.e. equipment on body should have no effect on ADS)
- 7.62 NATO seems to do less damage now than before, people can take 7.62 NATO to the upper chest now without instantly dying. Needs a revert IMHO.
Will update the list as I find more issues.