+++Incoming Transmission Detected+++
+++Transmission Received+++
+++Commencing Audio Playback+++

My greetingsss to you all, yessss...

I am the... Archmagos, yessss, The Archmagos Alexi, Heretek and Daemonhost of the beloved Changer... I wasss once employed by the... higher powers to... ssstudy the design of their cosssmic game during their.... alpha testing yessss...

I served the masters faithfully for... many, yesss, many months and I now desire to lead the crusade once more...

I sssshall... see you on the battlefield, oh so sooooon I am sure...

+++Playback Complete+++
+++Opening Inquisitorial Notes+++

Grand Inquisitor,

This transmission was left to broadcast on an open frequency within the Carpathia System, and samples of the voice within indicates that the speaker is indeed the former Archmagos of the 22nd Exploration Fleet, long since thought deceased. Furthermore, we were able to identify a second voice mirroring his words, and it is believed that it may be a creature refereed to as 'The Scion of Change," which would give credence to the usage of the term Daemonhost.

If this is the case then great caution should be made, as the Scion of Change was renowned to be a Daemon unusually skilled at interstellar battles and regularly lent it's... talents to less skilled captains from the great enemy.

I hope you may cease this Daemon's foul existence soon Grand Inquisitor, for if not I fear the Great Enemies Fleets may become considerably more dangerous in these already woe filled times...

The Emperor Protects

+++Notes Complete+++
+++File Deleted+++