I kinda know devs wont bother for adding anything new, but I still keep hoping they would at least hear us regarding how to fix current game so people would keep playing. I have posted earlier how I would improve the game, I guess we wont get anything changed but can always dream, eh?

For starters, I love graphics and in general game is 3/5 in my books, the details in game are simply awesome and the passion from devs clearly show in the game.

Unfortunately this, like other W40K games, is rather unpolished gem, missing a lot to be "The Perfect W40K Game Everyone Been Waiting For".

Game lacks, in my opinion, in these following parts:

• Tactical-wise game is just stomping from A to B. classes dont have anything to do game-wise, for example there is no need for tech-marine (I so wished to see them in-game) for opening ways/set lights (or gravity) in ships, no designed terminator with chainfist/plasmatorch to open doors, no designed terminator to wear auspex device (to boost radar) etc, all these little things which are told in every single space hulk books. Game is too SIMPLE.

• Even the newest L4D clone (Walking Dead) game has feature that extra noise attracts hordes of enemies. In Spacehulk game, it would add extra tension that if sneak wont success (and this would need the 1st thing on the list to be possible), you will get swarmed by thousand weaker genestealers (= waking the dormant genestealers from their nests).

• Atmosphere is lacking audio-wise. No grand W40K music is booming, and in multiplayer terminators are quiet as fuck. This is the greatest mood-killer for me, as there are NO REPLIES FROM SQUADMATES, NO ACKNOWLEDGES OF COMING ENEMIES, NO REPORTS WHEN RELOADING / HAVING A JAM IN WEAPON/ USING SKILLS (I kinda expected at least Chaplain to have voice lines for skills, but no. That was the biggest disappointment when Chap was released). More importantly, there is NO TAUNTING. The amount of heresy if you can't yell "FOR THE EMPEROR" etc in W40K game is unbearable! Take model from Eternal Crusade, it at least had voice command wheel for multiple replies...Terminators feel so dead inside, even when taking damage they are more like brain dead servitors than living things, saying nothing!

• Bolters, as said million times, sound like basic machineguns in any modern-era wargames. They lack OOMPH. One of the reasons (in addition of space marine bolter being nerfed to autogun, effect/dam wise) I avoid bolter is just the lame sound.

• Librarian is limited to couple of skills, the wave + electrical shock feel as effective as wet towel, best skill from singeplayer was left from multiplayer (for what reason? too op? make 5mins cooldown and we fine.). Librarian should have at least shield bubble to absorb enemy fire, psychic shield for everyone against oneshotting enemy psykers.

• Hybrids autoguns are ridiculous with their ability to kill so fast, their weapon type should tear the paint off from terminator armors, nothing else. We are talking about terminator armors, the living tank-suits of spacemarines, which can shrug off cannon shells and other light artillery. Hybrid weapons should be nuisances but definitely not a threat.

• Chaplain should be limited for AURA-like skills, one boosting damage of allies (in range), second accuracy, third the amount of damage allies take. I would sacrifice my soul if Chaplain would quietly mutter Litanies Of Hate while the aura is on...

• Spacehulks being too bright and there is practically zero reason why every light is on and each bonfire/candle blazing there, I would rather stomp in pitch black darkness inside the hulks, trusting only to squad's torches.

• Melee is too simple, animations clumsy and boring. Assault's shield leaks so much damage it is practically useless. Enemies pop into pieces each time you hit them, would rather slice head/hands off with sword+axe and leave bursting to powerfist. Powerfist being slow but not blockable-hit would be nice too.

To clarify, the smallest but most important changes I would do to game (personal view) that I would keep playing are

• Adding voice lines for terminators, in multiplayer (for skills, reporting jam/reload etc)
  • change bolter (mk1 and mk2) sounds
  • make option for spacehulk missions to be without additional lights, torches only

Simple as that. But as devs clearly abandoned the game, it leaves in the "hopeful wish"-section.