Never mind, found what I needed in release notes. However it is worth noting that on the server I currently am running, through NFOServers, I cannot get console to pull up nor the server name to update. As if some issue exists between the updated file and game.
@Arc Here is my Game.ini file below. password has been replaced with placeholder. My "Toggle Admin Menu" key is bound to "Num-" but I have tried bindings of all sorts, even "W" just to make sure it wasn't some other issue. When pressing the Toggle Admin Menu key, nothing happens... no console or control panel otherwise shows up. My Admins.txt file has nothing in it except my Steam ID64.
Now the other issue is the server will not rename, it is stuck with the placeholder Insurgency:Sandstorm server name. I have contacted the server host and they say everything on their end in terms of my custom name says the name should be updated but it is not reflected in the server browser listing.
It is worth noting that I changed the Game.ini file to show the kill feed just to make sure some kind of setting was actually updating after restart. The kill feed does work... so it seems as though something is going on preventing specifically my interaction with the admin console. And both me and the server host are unsure what it is. They attribute it to some error of the developers, but who knows... apparently some people are successfully pulling up the menu.
I'm not sure what Game.ini have to do with your issues, the name is specified in command line (startup batch) via "-hostname=YourServerNameHere", as for the admin menu, add "-AdminList=YourAdminListName" to the command line.
By the looks of it you are running the server through 3rd party provider, in which case you have to communicate with them to dothe command line arguments for you.