Game quality way down after patch

Movement, yet again, feels SUPER floaty when you're wearing heavy armor or a heavy carrier. Changing direction feels like you're walking on ice. It feels horrible.

Aiming down sights with a grenade launcher doesn't work most of the time, it just sort of zooms in the screen instead of aiming, and the grenade launcher model on the gun jumps up and down.

I personally like the new movement system for the more weighted people, however I do agree that quality in general has gone down. Grenade launchers are currently broken, sometimes doors don't open and can be walked through as if they aren't there, and I can't change my loadout or class in between rounds, making it so I have to just sit and stare at the screen for about 15 seconds.

@xiddy said in Game quality way down after patch:

Movement, yet again, feels SUPER floaty when you're wearing heavy armor or a heavy carrier. Changing direction feels like you're walking on ice. It feels horrible.

Aiming down sights with a grenade launcher doesn't work most of the time, it just sort of zooms in the screen instead of aiming, and the grenade launcher model on the gun jumps up and down.

exactly this

@xiddy said in Game quality way down after patch:

Movement, yet again, feels SUPER floaty when you're wearing heavy armor or a heavy carrier.

AFAIK, it actually has nothing to do with your carrier. It only feels like armor is what causes this.

Changing direction feels like you're walking on ice. It feels horrible.

Yeah, I've been preaching this since the first game I've played. Heavy Armor is pretty much completely useless now.

Eh, that's just a known bug that'll probably get fixed in a couple days.