Myself and a friend have been playing the latest beta version to date (11/11/18) in a party using the steam invite system. We've noticed that only the party leader can hear and talk to other players in the in-game voice chat. This applies to both proximity and Radio.
- Invite a steam friend to your party from the main menu.
- Join any co-op or Versus mode.
- have your teammate use the proximity chat near you and then try the radio / proximity chat.
What we expected
We can hear one another through in-game chat
What we found
not only were the party members silent, but also any other players in the game for all members except for the party leader.
nb: we have found no workaround for this, we've attempted
- re-installing the game
- deleting the appData associated with the game.
- checking windows permissions regarding VoIP
- setting target application audio device to different sources.