Bots can ALWAYS shoot at you.

While going prone, while looking away, it doesn't matter. I have been shot so many times in ways that only bots can do. Please fix.

addition they always know where you are right away and prefire at me as they come around corners, but when I'm coming at them when they camp they don't see me till they take fire

• they can shoot you from distances, at which I, as a player could hardly detect them, as they are only a few pixels on my screen
  • they can see and shoot you from behind cover with only the top two inches of their heads sticking up from the windowsill/wall
  • they still walk the same paths together like in a conga line and trough doors aswell, making easy targets
  • they sometimes walk through a door very slowly or stop completely and look like they don't know what to do
  • they sometimes sit and wait for players in the dumbest places, like outside a house at a wall, no cover anywhere, middle of the street or in corners facing the corner like an idiot

Yes i can confirm these points too.
All of them are true and urgently need some overhauling !

Especially this : "they can see and shoot you from behind cover with only the top two inches of their heads sticking up from the windowsill/wall"

last edited by GSG_9_LIGHTNING