LowLevelFatalError Crash

I experience LowLevelFatalError Crashes from the launch of the game, so over 7 months ago. I have reported it after 1-2 hours from the release of the old forum but this issue was not fixed (or addressed) after this long time. More than that this issue has a strange property of appearing and disappearing from the known issue list (it is not there now for example - http://forums.focus-home.com/topic/318/update-7-the-interrogator-chaplain/1 ).

The whole thing looks like this.

Youtube Video

So after some time (usually very short time) game crashes, I can not see any pattern or regularity, it is completely random. It may happen after some time (one time I have finished the whole mission) but usually, it is a minute or so. I have 16h in game and I'm in mission 5! Most of his time was spent on testing. Of course, I can forget about multiplayer.

My spec is better than officially recommended:

OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit) - I have Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770/AMD FX-8350 - I have Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM - I have 16,0GB Dual-Channel 1072MHz
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4GB/AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB - I have 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (EVGA)
Network: Broadband Internet connection - I have ComHem bredband 250 Mbit/s
Storage: 40 GB available space - I have over 200 GB

I contacted Nvidia too but they were not able to help me. I'm after Windows reinstall too.

The game will crash at some point anytime I play with is making this game unplayable.

I would like to attach Logs and DxDiag but I don't see any file attachment option here.

Here is fresh log and DxDiag

link text

last edited by Grey Seer

use " We Transfer " and add your stuff with Link option. Then you can have the Link posted here so Dev`s can download it.
Netheos has posted this to me, since i sent them Dumpfiles!

Thank you ROIBR, I have completed my previous post. There is a link to the Log and DxDiag there.

Todays 555mb patch has changed nothing about those crashes that I have.

I have tried to play 5 times today and 4 I have recorded, the first one crashed after 2 seconds after pressing teleport button. Video has 7:30 min and the game crashed 4 times during this time, the video was not edited or cut in any way, 3:08 min of gameplay.

Youtube Video

DXDiag and 5 Logs here:

[https://wetransfer.com/downloads/5edd940932931dfaeeed37914b7629cb20170803130058/0ddfb8](link url)

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.