Insurgency Sandstorm Server Assistant

Unfortunately I didn't get as much time on it as I had hoped over the weekend. I also found a few quirky bugs when running a fresh install and decided to redo a few bits of code I wasn't happy with while I was fixing them.

I am just running through some more testing and if all goes well it will be ready for tomorrow.

If anyone has a non English copy of Windows installed, can you tell me if the SteamCmd output is localised or is it always in English?

@Pointy Very cool and needed. I look forward to giving it a try. Much appreciative of your efforts on behalf of us all. Thank You 🙂

@Pointy it's a few days past the weekend. when can we expect to see this in action/Publicly released for Alpha ?.

btw thanks for replying to my steam post about the server steamCMD issue. i'll be sure to link this post to my buddy that's going to host the INS server.

Mike

@occlan said in Insurgency Sandstorm Server Assistant:

@Pointy it's a few days past the weekend. when can we expect to see this in action/Publicly released for Alpha ?.

btw thanks for replying to my steam post about the server steamCMD issue. i'll be sure to link this post to my buddy that's going to host the INS server.

Mike

Well I was hoping for a release today but real life got in the way. Unless I have another day like today, it will be
released tomorrow.

@chraso said in Insurgency Sandstorm Server Assistant:

@Pointy it is English only.

Yes, English only for now.

I have open a separate release thread here. Please post all feedback there.