Today, we’re very happy to release an update for Call of Cthulhu, addressing feedback that we have received since the release of the game on October 30th.
This update is now live on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Please find the changelog below:
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress in Chapter 12, due to dying immediately upon respawn
- Fixed a number of cases where players would be unable to leave scene reconstructions
- Various minor bug fixes
PC Only Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where mouse input was not registered during dialogue
- Fixed an issue where cutscenes wouldn’t trigger, preventing players from progressing
- Fixed display issues with 4:3 and 16:10 resolutions in the diary and during dialogue
- Added options to modify FOV and Motion Blur
- Added a scroll bar in the graphics menu to include these new options
Xbox One Only Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players would lose their weapon in Chapter 12
In the future, we plan to produce another PC update which addresses performance drops, the frame rate limit and an issue with fullscreen implementation.
As always, please let us know if you have any issues with this latest update, and we hope you continue to enjoy the game!
The Call of Cthulhu Team